Beginners and Beyond

Do you like big butts? (Read 125 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Lol, walmart reminds me too much of Evansville traffic. Plus I've been boycotting it ever since last year when an employee was fired for calling 911 about a dog locked in a hot car during 90something degree weather, then going out and giving him water when her boss told her not to. The dog could have died, so I don't shop there... mainly it was just a really good excuse to stop shopping at a place where most of their items are crap anyways. If I do actually go in somewhere to shop it is Target, or Dick's sporting Goods, or Gordman's, to name a couple.

Scotty, I am very critical of myself and to be honest I was very reluctant to post those pics......

Don't know why, you are flippin-A beautiful.

And hey, if I can post so many photos of ME in all my race reports - big belly, man-boobs and all!  - then you can certainly post photos of yourself....you look a WHOLE lot better than I do.   

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

oh, I go to WalMart all the time for household staples cause they are cheap.  And I'm cheap. 

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

Going back to big butts, it's interesting how in this RWOL article the photo below the header is of a buxom model type (though still athletic):

but the girl in the embedded video actually demoing exercises a skinny runner type with no boobs or butt to speak of.

happylily

On a purely aesthetic level, the woman with the breasts is better shaped than the one with almost no breasts, in my opinion.

I am shaped exactly like Natalie Portman (same height, same weight, same body type), without having her beautiful face. Shaped like a little boy. Just my luck.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

omg Natalie Portman is as tiny as you?

happylily

omg Natalie Portman is as tiny as you?

Okay, maybe not when I'm marathon training. They say she's 5'3" and 110 lbs. I'm a bit lighter when in training. I'm a pack of bones sitting on muscular legs. In other words, I'm a freak.

DavePNW

Going back to big butts, it's interesting how in this RWOL article the photo below the header is of a buxom model type (though still athletic):

but the girl in the embedded video actually demoing exercises a skinny runner type with no boobs or butt to speak of.

Hey, cut them some slack - not all runners are built like runners! Plus as you say that woman looks plenty athletic. But yeah for their models, they are probably going to pick some women who look like models.

Dave

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

Why yes, if they want to sell magazines 

I actually applaud their cover contest with runners who look like real people.

But yeah for their models, they are probably going to pick some women who look like models.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

If I am going to be so damn critical of myself, you bet your ass I'll be critical of other people.... and the people up in Canada might not look as horrific as many of the people in the US, or in Evansville matter of fact.....this place is just awful damn it. And I ain't (always) talking about their weight...

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

happylily

If I am going to be so damn critical of myself, you bet your ass I'll be critical of other people.... and the people up in Canada might not look as horrific as many of the people in the US, or in Evansville matter of fact.....this place is just awful damn it. And I ain't (always) talking about their weight...

My son's middle name is Indiana, damn it. You are making me create in my mind all kinds of bad connotations with that word now.  Tell me three good things about Indiana as punishment (aside from you, Dorian and your DH )

LRB

My son's middle name is Indiana, damn it. You are making me create in my mind all kinds of bad connotations with that word now.  Tell me three good things about Indiana as punishment (aside from you, Dorian and your DH )

I have family in Indiana (just outside of Dayton Ohio) and they all loathe it.  I of course enjoy it there but that is only to visit as they are quick to point out.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

3 Good things.....hmmm..... that might take a moment 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

The only reason I stay here is because 95% of my family lives in southern Indiana (Grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, sisters, brother, mom, dad,niece, nephews).

PRs

Brilliant

I would argue that right after life itself girls are one of the coolest things going. I personally am more interested in intellect and qualities that emanate from within though and less in T & A, or a lack thereof.

That is the most profound thing I've read on the internet all day.  Kudos! Wink

LRB

That is the most profound thing I've read on the internet all day.  Kudos! Wink

Just logging-in 'eh? 

The memes being created after KK's "break the internet" pose are more likely to break the internet than her pics.  lol