Beginners and Beyond

More Sore Mondailies (Read 32 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Anyone out there? Took some Advil last night, my legs were so sore and restless, wound up hardly sleeping. No run today, I'll be happy to walk down steps without cringing.

LRB

Hi.

It's been forever since I've done anything on a rest day Monday, but I got my butt up early today and had a real nice yoga/core/strength flow.

The last time I did core work in January, I ended up being so tight in the hamstrings that I injured my heel (which is still not healed). Today's was a nice balance that hopefully should avoid anything like that from occurring again.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Took today off work so work up at 9am.  I have Pilates and 7 miles.  Knee feels great!

Damaris

5 slow. My legs were very grateful I chose not to do the 13.

Dave

delicate flower

Good morning!  My legs are tired and my butt is sore.  2300 yard swim done before work and a short run on tap after work.  It's gorgeous outside.  Why couldn't it have been like that Saturday?  Jerks.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Image may contain: text

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

With the uncertainty about what my work schedule will be like this week, I decided not to take a SRD until Friday. That way, if I have to take an URD by then I can just skip the SRD. If I take my SRD on Monday, then an URD screws my week.

#experience

Cyberic

Ran 4.something with a few strides. Since it's sunny and warm, and gonna be shitty for the rest of the week, I'll run again today.

Cyberic

Ran 4.something with a few strides. Since it's sunny and warm, and gonna be shitty for the rest of the week, I'll run again today.

Done. Pretty slow day in the dailies.

Cyberic

A polite skeleton walks in a bar. He asks the bar keep: "Can I have a beer and a mop, please?"

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lol

Damaris

GinnyinPA

7.6 slow miles from town to the house. My legs don't hurt, but I still have no energy. After my previous two marathons it took about two months to feel back to normal. The first one, I blamed on the late spring heat; this time I can't do that. I just feel like my blood sugar is zero.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

7 done on the TM.  It is still 88F here at 6pm, so FTS.

Ginny, hoping you start feeling more energetic soon.

Damaris

delicate flower

4, with like a 20 minute negative split.

<3

No more marathons

I swear I saw a guy with a long beard carrying lumber to a back lot near the mall where I run at lunch.  Heard him mumble something about needing more height  in the ark to accommodate the giraffes.

Bit of rain for my 5 miles today.  Was supposed to be 5 easy with 8 XX 100 strides but with 55 and soaking rain I figured just get this damn thing over with.  Done.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!