Beginners and Beyond

Choppy Saturdailies (Read 47 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I saw that, which is exactly why I have to see movies for myself, that thing was hilarious!

True.  All critics apparently do not think like me.

5.10 with hubby and Body Beast Chest & Tris.  That fucking program is a beast.  Ouch.

Damaris

We've arrived in Breckenridge, CO.  Man, I am feeling this elevation.

Careful if someone offers you a brownie, you might feel even higher.

Baboon

delicate flower

Careful if someone offers you a brownie, you might feel even higher.

Can't say I'd turn that down.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL.  Enjoy!

Damaris

LRB

No thanks!

I tried some pastry from LA a few years back that was no bigger than an Oreo cookie and got higher than the damn space shuttle.

You can have mine. lol

Hip Redux

No thanks!

I tried some pastry from LA a few years back that was no bigger than an Oreo cookie and got higher than the damn space shuttle.

You can have mine. lol

The stuff never made me high, just hungry!  lol

Zelanie

All of a sudden I feel great.  I've felt great all week, actually.  A couple of weeks ago, I could barely drag myself through my runs.  I was tired, sore, and stuff hurt.  Now I just feel fantastic.  My easy pace has just dropped back down to pre-marathon training levels at the same (or less) effort, and my resting pulse, which has been mysteriously elevated for the last several months, has also just dropped back down to what it was.  Will it last?  Who knows, but I'll take it as long as it does!

And yes, I realize that I sound like I've been sampling some of the local Oregon brownies.   I did have a giant piece of chocolate cake last night, though!

LRB

The stuff never made me high, just hungry!  lol

Ah yes, the good old days. This new shit should come with a warning label; Beware of Dog. lol

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Off at an out of town HM all by myself...

ack...  Feel so odd.

only thing to do is eat, get to sleep and kick ass in the AM.

Hip Redux

ack...  Feel so odd.

Good luck!

outoftheblue

All of a sudden I feel great.  I've felt great all week, actually.  A couple of weeks ago, I could barely drag myself through my runs.  I was tired, sore, and stuff hurt.  Now I just feel fantastic.  My easy pace has just dropped back down to pre-marathon training levels at the same (or less) effort, and my resting pulse, which has been mysteriously elevated for the last several months, has also just dropped back down to what it was.  Will it last?  Who knows, but I'll take it as long as it does!

And yes, I realize that I sound like I've been sampling some of the local Oregon brownies.   I did have a giant piece of chocolate cake last night, though!

Great news Zel!

Life is good.

LRB

Great news on both counts! 

Zelanie

Good luck and fleet feet, Sly!

ack...  Feel so odd.

Run well, Sly.  Let us know how it goes.

LRB

Do you have some type of season pass?

Cash. Roughly 60 bucks every two weeks. Chump change when compared to running!