Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: First things first (Read 37 times)

LRB

I coulda told you that...not that I just did that yesterday or anything. You can look at the month though & they show you the average - low 39, high 58 - perfect!

Yeah I have seen the averages, I guess it will get real when the date actually appears in the 10 day forecast.

And if I am picking a number it would be 32 degrees, which is unlikely but anything in that range would be welcomed!

LRB

But so far, I'm packing arm warmers.

I approve of this message!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I can barely breathe today and almost passed out just now. This taper has been wonderful.

Sammy is bitching here at the vet and pooping.  The nerve!

Jeez, Damaris!  Take care of yourself!  You do realize if you don't take care of yourself, all of us here are really gonna be miffed and come pee on your grave.... ....so you better get better, young lady! 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

12!  Is that the right answer?    

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Last night saw 7 miles, this morning saw 5.2 and I am feeling like crud....  so taking tomorrow as a rest day with lots of foam rolling and stretching. This training is kicking my butt, but it doesn't help that I have an energizer bunny for a son.... I think I get an extra 3-5 miles just chasing him around.

Be glad you don't have an energizer bunny DH, or.......

Hope you feel better!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Toe numbness on the elliptical is the position you put your foot/leg in. Making sure to slide it around every few minutes and it won't go numb.

Lily hope it is nothing

Scotty sounds like a facet joint was stuck and your stretching unstuck it

you all sick folks don't breath on this thread while posting we don't want to get sick too!

Yes,that is my major problem..my facet joints.  My most recent MRI results on my spine was sent to my doc - - and the damn thing was SIX pages long!   Arthritis at 5 levels, a bulging disc, a herniated disc, degenerative disk disease and - the most major problem - my facet joints are VERY inflexible, which is why I have a problem with 'bending' and leaning back, etc.  Kinda sucks, but I've adapted somewhat.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Can an attention 'ho get a September mileage thread to post in if that's not asking too much?

FFS.

Now I know what to get LRB for his birthday....or Christmas...

outoftheblue

6 recovery miles for me this afternoon.

Get healthy people!  You have marathons to go run.

Life is good.

LRB

Now I know what to get LRB for his birthday....or Christmas...

lol

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

12!  Is that the right answer?    

Nope. Try again

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I approve of this message!

I said picking from my pile. I am not packing until 5 minutes prior to leaving.

Damaris

LRB

I said picking from my pile. I am not packing until 5 minutes prior to leaving.

Oops! I fixed a post that wasn't broken.  You, mad?

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yeah I have seen the averages, I guess it will get real when the date actually appears in the 10 day forecast.

And if I am picking a number it would be 32 degrees, which is unlikely but anything in that range would be welcomed!

*Delurking* Check out accuweather.com. They have a 45 day forecast wild ass guess the weather. They did get it right  from about 20 days out when I had to do a field trip for my grad program, cold, rainy and windy. Perfect weather to walk around the Gettysburg battlefields.

LRB

*Delurking* 

That's what the Romulans and Klingons do when they are about to kick some ass, only it's called decloaking.  lol

DavePNW

59/48, afternoon rain.

Dave