Beginners and Beyond

Everybody have fun tonight, everybody Fridailies! (Read 42 times)

LRB

I treadmilled.

I stretched like a mofo.  I can now move my ass cheeks independent of each other, and I can also grab my ankles.  You may now address me as the freak of the week. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

ZERO MILES for the second day in a row.  Not in the mood.  Too stressed.

I bathed my first cat.  Trixie is sure going to kill me while I sleep but she is too weak still so maybe I'll have a few days of reprieve?

Damaris

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Damaris I'm thinking happy thoughts for Trixie!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

LRB

It's so dead in here today.

Friday's are traditionally slow, even going back to the old joint.  I do my part though...say, did your screen name change?

D, are you tapering for a race this weekend? 

As for me, the pop you just heard was a wine cork.  That's right foo's, I'm drinking! 

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Oh I'm drinking wine right now too. Alone in my apartment. Watching TV with my foot elevated and an ice pack on it. I'm so cool.

Friday's are traditionally slow, even going back to the old joint.  I do my part though...say, did your screen name change?

As for me, the pop you just heard was a wine cork.  That's right foo's, I'm drinking! 

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

LRB

Watching TV with my foot elevated and an ice pack on it. I'm so cold.

FYP.

How long you on the bench for?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am running a race tomorrow but with hubby.  No need to taper at his pace!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am already finishing my first martini.  After feeding Trixie and maybe have her pee on herself again (thinking of the future, you know), I might have a second one.

Damaris

LRB

I am already finishing my first martini. 

I once drank five cosmopolitans, I think i was in pain for five days after that!  lol

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

FYP.

How long you on the bench for?

True! My foot is damn cold right now.

Not sure entirely. Have another doctors appointment Tuesday. Hope he will clear me for spinning. Running is probably off the table for at least 6 weeks if not 2 months or....longer.... But since my diagnosis isn't 100% certain just based on symptoms and the doctor poking around on my foot.....who knows really....

Hip Redux

I went food shopping tonight.    Before a snow storm.  Yeah, you can imagine how that went.  

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rocky and I ran 5 miles on the greenway, a cold, slushy wet path.......... very wet and squishy. I swear it feels like more work just to keep from slipping and sliding and falling Sad, but I got it done. Now I am just hoping for okay weather Sunday.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Yugo18

Most impressive observation skills, sir.  Yes.  When I signed up for my original account, it was a long time ago but I never really used it until now.  I did this with my old work e-mail, like a fool.  Like a fool, I say.  My password is automatically saved at home, but I couldn't remember it when I tried to log in today at my new job.  I can't log into that e-mail any more, so, ahm ahm, I finally had to use my "real" personal account to get back in.  Ridiculous, I know!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Who'd you uses to be?

Most impressive observation skills, sir.  Yes.  When I signed up for my original account, it was a long time ago but I never really used it until now.  I did this with my old work e-mail, like a fool.  Like a fool, I say.  My password is automatically saved at home, but I couldn't remember it when I tried to log in today at my new job.  I can't log into that e-mail any more, so, ahm ahm, I finally had to use my "real" personal account to get back in.  Ridiculous, I know!

Yugo18

Nobody.  I think my name was "Whee" and I never used it.