Beginners and Beyond

Anything but TuesDAILIES (Read 38 times)

LRB

I'd really rather not run, but yeah.

Out.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  Back to the office after 5 days off (thanks Hurricane Matthew).  I have Pilates and some miles.

Damaris

on my way to badass

Have a good one LRB!

Not sure what I am going to do today.  My quads are hella tight.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Cyberic

I'll run 35 minutes at lunch ( it's all I have ). I'll probably run 4 x 2 minutes hard with 2 minutes jogs. Or maybe only 3 of them. I'll see.

bluerun

Super B****

The tights came out this morning... and thus begin six months of frozen misery.  I did my traditional post-HM PR mile TT, which was either successful (it was my fastest mile ever), or not (it's still not sub-6, dammit).

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

No more marathons

Had an idea (yeah, it happens)

If my PhatOldMan PRs for 10K, 5K, and 1500 were all set in the first half of 2014, then I should just look at my training in the the last part of 2013 and early 2014 to come up with a training plan.

Based on three years ago, todays workout will be 4 X 1600 @ 15K pace, with 400 rest.  Hummm.  maybe I'll start tomorrow.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lol, bluesky.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

OMG, my house is freezing. It's 65 degrees inside. Guess it's time to turn on the heat. Flu shot day at work, yipee! Hopefully a run after.

delicate flower

Tuesday people, WHAT IT IS!  I was supposed to do a masters swim this morning but I didn't, because I didn't feel like it, and IDGAF.    I do have a bike ride to do after work.

I am IN for a 5K on 10/23, because that's how I roll.  McMillan puts me around 21 minutes based on my marathon time.    Sub-20 is the goal.

bq.

<3

LRB

The tights came out this morning... and thus begin six months of frozen misery.  I did my traditional post-HM PR mile TT, which was either successful (it was my fastest mile ever), or not (it's still not sub-6, dammit).

It'll drop below 35 before I go there, but I have come to like wearing them things. 

LRB

Have a good one LRB!

It was around the 2.5 mile mark when I realized it wasn't sucking anymore. It was one of those light bulb moments. lol

Hope you feel better!

LRB

OMG, my house is freezing. It's 65 degrees inside. Guess it's time to turn on the heat. Flu shot day at work, yipee! Hopefully a run after.

A run after a flu shot? That's like running with flu. Big grin

LRB

I ran 6 (it was supposed to be 7 but I talked myself out of that nonsense!). It felt much colder than the 50 degrees it was, but the shorts & singlet proved to be the perfect choice for attire.

bq.

+1.

RD #2.

I am looking at something on 10/23 also, but not yet decided whether 5k or HM. The latter sounds kind of stupid, but I've done stupider things.

Dave

delicate flower

+1.

RD #2.

I am looking at something on 10/23 also, but not yet decided whether 5k or HM. The latter sounds kind of stupid, but I've done stupider things.

Even I am not that dumb, and I'm pretty dumb.  I did sign up for races three weekends in a row starting with the 5K, so at least I've got that going for me.  "Race until injury."

<3