Beginners and Beyond

The WednesDAILIES are halfway to nowhere (Read 43 times)

LRB

Good morning!

While the weekend is fast approaching, so is Monday.

What up doe?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

There should be no mentioning of Monday yet, ffs.

I had a decent run this morning.  It was slower than usual, but it got me to 3000 for the year.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

SRD.

I had a decent run this morning.  It was slower than usual, but it got me to 3000 for the year.

Dave

From the Internet.

NICE.

I will run something recovery-paced at a later point in the day. Husband is working from home and I'm taking his car to work.

Debating whether I want to get my car towed into the dealer tomorrow or try driving it there - it's making all sorts of terrible sounds now that it's cold out in addition to the bad wheel bearing symptoms. UGH. Poor old car! I just had all the belts replaced like, 2 years ago, so hopefully something just needs to be tightened in there and not actually replaced again ($$$).

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!!

9 miles this morning, great run!  Feeling good.

Killer mileage PR, great job!!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

delicate flower

NICE.  Well done!

I was up at 5:00 and got my spin bike workout done.  50 minutes and worked up a good lather.  That is all I have today.

<3

Cyberic

Dave, thanks for applauding our mileage achievements with such enthousiasm. You're a true forum friend.

PR, 3000 miles. NICE!

I'll run short and easy.

Hip Redux

You know you go to get blood tests too often when you have a Norm from Cheers relationship with the phlebotomist.

In other news, today will be a spin after work.  I bought some videos called Sufferfest and they live up to the name.

LRB

LRB

^ And there's 3 weeks left in the year!

bluerun

Super B****

Someone please explain to me why my FR70 occasionally decides to lose contact with my HRM and cadence sensor mid-activity.  And it's not like it notifies me when that happens, so unless I stare at the watch the entire time (not like I have anything more exciting to look at, but still), my lovely progressive negative splits are ruined.  Hmph.

Yeah, I took a trainer ride to nowhere today.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Came to the office early only to find the computer was locked down by some weird system.  Just unlocked it.  Yay.  I have 6 miles tonight.  I twisted my groin when I coughed during my run last night, grrr.  Just like last year.

Damaris

LRB

Someone please explain to me why my FR70 occasionally decides to lose contact with my HRM and cadence sensor mid-activity.  And it's not like it notifies me when that happens, so unless I stare at the watch the entire time (not like I have anything more exciting to look at, but still), my lovely progressive negative splits are ruined.  Hmph.

Yeah, I took a trainer ride to nowhere today.

Rumor has it that Garmin has enabled a secret program in its satellites (known in the underground world as The Wrench) that causes their older models to malfunction, in order to encourage purchases of their new stuff. 

LRB

Morning!  Came to the office early only to find the computer was locked down by some weird system.  Just unlocked it.  Yay.  I have 6 miles tonight.  I twisted my groin when I coughed during my run last night, grrr.  Just like last year.

Friends don't let friends Groin.

LRB

You know you go to get blood tests too often when you have a Norm from Cheers relationship with the phlebotomist.

That's me at PT. I even know their kids FFS.