Beginners and Beyond

ToosDAILIES (Read 32 times)

LRB

'Sup.

In today's edition of as the weather turns, I get to run outside. Still not 100% but less sick than I was.

What's up?

Cyberic

I'll run some 193s

It's cold this morning, in the evening we're supposed to get 6 inches of snow while the temps go up, then some rain in the night and tomorrow, and temps are gonna drop fast again 

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 3.2 warm and windy miles.  I planned on more, but dead legs and an even deader ass were very persuasive.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Half Crazy K 2.0

It's supposed to be 65 here the next 2 days, then snow on Thursday. I'll get out for a short run after work, maybe in shorts and a t-shirt.

No more marathons

It's already 50 here, and will hit 52 by noon when I run

On tap is 8 X 400 at Target 5K race pace with one minute recovery.   UnHuh.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

delicate flower

'Morning.  Last day of this ski trip.  I am sore everywhere.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have a bike ride tonight.

runshortii, I use compression socks for running, not for recovery.  Finish marathons feeling like I didn't run as much as I did, so IMO, they work well.

Damaris

URD.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

Are you OK?

Kind of worried about my achilles & thought I'd take an extra day. Also, icy outside so would end up on the treadmill. Just decided to bag it.

Dave

LRB

Kind of worried about my achilles & thought I'd take an extra day. Also, icy outside so would end up on the treadmill. Just decided to bag it.

Good idea on all counts. 👍

LRB

I ran 7 with 6 x 100 and what was supposed to be 90 second recoveries, except at 90 seconds of the first recovery, nothing happened. So I was jogging along for what seemed an eternity wondering what the hell happened before ultimately realizing I programmed the recoveries for 90 MINUTES. 

#idiot

onemile

So I was jogging along for what seemed an eternity wondering what the hell happened before ultimately realizing I programmed the recoveries for 90 MINUTES. 

#idiot

I have done that before. It's worse when you screw up on the interval part and you're like... I should be done by now, why isn't it beeping??

Good idea on all counts. 👍

My concern is that the achilles doesn't feel like something that will get better in a day or two. So either I decide to take an extended layoff, or just run through it. You said you ran through something like this - did it just eventually go away on it's own, or did you do anything about it?

Bad timing since MRT is scheduled to start next week. 

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

I ran 7 with 6 x 100 and what was supposed to be 90 second recoveries, except at 90 seconds of the first recovery, nothing happened. So I was jogging along for what seemed an eternity wondering what the hell happened before ultimately realizing I programmed the recoveries for 90 MINUTES. 

#idiot

BTDT. Programmed 45 minute intervals instead of 45 seconds. Even worse, this was before I figured out I can program simple intervals on my 220 without needing Garmin Connect. #blondemoment