Beginners and Beyond

Record warm Saturdailies (Read 45 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran a long damn time in 60F warmth.  By the time I got home, I was convinced it is April.  I guess I should go tuneup the lawnmower and sharpen the blades ffs.

Chrome works very well on all my stuff.  Having your bookmarks and browser history on your PC, tablet, and phone makes life better.  I'm not sure how we got by before we had the internet in our pocket.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

I have a 10 mile run to bang out...

Done.  10 @ 7:21 avg pace on rolling hills.  Medium effort.  I felt great today.  I wore shorts, a long sleeve tech shirt, and light gloves.  I was overdressed.

ETA:  My last half marathon was 7:23 pace ffs.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Where is Lily?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I woke up at 10am and for the first time in forever, I slept almost 7 hours.  I needed it with all the sickness.  I have 6 miles later, not sure if outside because it's in the mid 80s already.  FFS.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I use Chrome as well.  On everything.

Not sure where Lily is.  Hope she checks in soon.

Nice job on the pace, Baboon.

Damaris

LRB

Where is Lily?

Probably vacationing somewhere fantastic and exotic, sister girl gets around!

LRB

Every web browser seems exactly the same to me, I never understood how people can get so passionate for/against them. They all use the same internets.

A lot of that noise was from the anti Microsoft crowd and its Internet Explorer browser, which was viewed by some as the industry bully. For a long time IE was the target of virus and malware programmers en masse, now they don't discriminate.

Hopefully your snorkiness goes away.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Probably vacationing somewhere fantastic and exotic, sister girl gets around!

Lucky girl.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Ran on the mountain in shorts and long sleeve shirt. Was very nice. Took out the  HRM today. Put my watch on a display where all I had was HR.

Ended up with 13.66 miles, at 136 BPM average, 7:55 pace average,  with 1330 ft elevation gain. 1:48

Would have gone for 2:00 +, as usual, but my right foot was blistering. WTF? It's those stupid Saucony shoes that are too narrow in the forefoot. Still a very nice run!

workinprogress11

Hello wonderful runner people.

I'm leaving in about 45 minutes for the airport for a Florida keys vacation. I haven't run in almost a week because I can't eat enough to support it with the stomach problems I've been having. Dr. Google thinks I have an ulcer. Hopefully a vacation will calm it down so I can eat and run.

From the Internet.

Long run done, ESU mode commenced, naptime now imminent. Perfect weather today, ran in shorts and a t-shirt, and had excellent company for all but the last ~5 miles. Nice way to start a weekend!

LRB

Dr. Google thinks I have an ulcer.

That's better than his usual, death. lol

Enjoy your trip! Will you be checking in while you're away, or are you leaving us at home?

StepbyStep-SH

URD. Busy and knee is still stiff.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Cyberic

Done.  10 @ 7:21 avg pace on rolling hills.  Medium effort.  I felt great today.  I wore shorts, a long sleeve tech shirt, and light gloves.  I was overdressed.

ETA:  My last half marathon was 7:23 pace ffs.

Nice!

Cyberic

HCK, a run is a run. Congrats on getting it done.

Zel, nice streak. How long do you plan on going?

PR, nice weather for a LR

LRB, are you steady with your workouts on the elliptical?