Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #233 (Read 25 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

It was beautiful this morning--almost chilly when I walked out the door. Almost. I still had on a tnak top & shorts and was fine as soon as I started moving. I saw a few people in full tights & long sleeves  Definitely not that cool, especially in the full sun. 6 miles. Not looking forward to normal August conditions returning for the weekend.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have 16 tonight if I have time after work.

Damaris

onemile

I ran 8 with Aussie quarters with RRP and URP...it was a struggle as usual lately but I guess better than no workout. The boys whined a lot and tried to get out of the workout (especially URP)  but we got it done.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Went to the gym this morning, did some work on the back. Wasn't feeling super great, but then I realized I forgot my running shoes but luckily I had my rollerblades so I went for 10.7 miles on wheels.

It was 61 degrees, felt freaking amazing.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

8 miles. Getting my money’s worth on that portapotty that’s going away in a week – used it twice.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 miles. Getting my money’s worth on that portapotty that’s going away in a week – used it twice.

Construction? I'm surprised my county hasn't put out POPs since youth sports are now starting.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I lifted in between meetings.

Damaris

delicate flower

I had a 2:00 haircut appointment today that I had to reschedule due to a work meeting and then the meeting got cancelled ffs wtf.

<3

sdWhiskers

I can't handle much more of this weather, it's been a week straight of this hot/humid nonsense. Half the state is on fire and rolling blackouts continue. On Tuesday and today the power company instituted 'surge pricing' where electricity costs 4x normal price ffs.

Anyway, got in 6 miles this morning. Complete slog due to the humidity and current attempts at weight loss.

I can't handle much more of this weather, it's been a week straight of this hot/humid nonsense. Half the state is on fire and rolling blackouts continue. On Tuesday and today the power company instituted 'surge pricing' where electricity costs 4x normal price ffs.

Anyway, got in 6 miles this morning. Complete slog due to the humidity and current attempts at weight loss.

Trump says that’s the fault of all the California Democrats, so you better vote GOP in November.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Trump says that’s the fault of all the California Democrats, so you better vote GOP in November.

And the fires are because we need to do more raking

Cyberic

It was beautiful this morning--almost chilly when I walked out the door. Almost. I still had on a tnak top & shorts and was fine as soon as I started moving. I saw a few people in full tights & long sleeves  Definitely not that cool, especially in the full sun. 6 miles. Not looking forward to normal August conditions returning for the weekend.

Similar weather here. I put on a t-shirt instead of a singlet. Could have gone singlet, but it felt like I hadn't run in a t-shirt for ages.

Ran 8.5ish

Cyberic

I ran 8 with Aussie quarters with RRP and URP...it was a struggle as usual lately but I guess better than no workout. The boys whined a lot and tried to get out of the workout (especially URP)  but we got it done.

The boys are not helping with your motivation with the whining, lol

LRB

It was beautiful this morning--almost chilly when I walked out the door. 

Rumor has it that summer is making its triumphant return this weekend, so there won't be anymore of that nonsense until the start of the second week of September. That's less than 3 weeks out so its just about a wrap.

onemile

Rumor has it that summer is making its triumphant return this weekend, so there won't be anymore of that nonsense until the start of the second week of September. That's less than 3 weeks out so its just about a wrap.

a bunch of near-90 days coming up