Beginners and Beyond

Hooray MonDAILIES (Read 34 times)

LRB

Said no one ever. But still, it's nice to have rest day from running. I need it.

What up doe?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

If I skipped my Monday morning run, I'd be in the back of a patrol car before lunch.

I ran 10.1 miles in a strong wind.  I can probably now go without cutting anyone until the workday is done.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hate Mondays but at least I leave early today.  Allergy shot, Pilates and 8 tonight.  Not even sore from my fast 20 yesterday. I think my body finally remembers 2015.

Damaris

delicate flower

'Morning!!  Mondays are just fine by me.  It beats waking up dead.

2500 yard swim done early this morning, after a solid night of sleep.  I was tired as hell last night and hit the sack shortly after 8:00.  Short run scheduled after work.

<3

Cyberic

Snow and rain today, ffs.

SRD. Feels really weird not to run today. I like it, but I feel kind of guilty at the same time. Weird.

Dave

LRB

Cyberic

LRB

Things are actually looking up here this week for a change, with overnight temps in the 30s and daily highs in the 50s with sun. Not many do, but I actually like that.

LRB

If I skipped my Monday morning run, I'd be in the back of a patrol car before lunch.

Hilarious!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Gym day. No run. Instead of days, I am now counting the number of runs I have left before my race. 8.  Bleh...

LRB

Gym day. No run. Instead of days, I am now counting the number of runs I have left before my race. 8.  Bleh...

It's no coincidence Pfitz rhymes with bitch. lol

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

It's no coincidence Pfitz rhymes with bitch. lol

Exactly!!  I will say this: His marathon plan got me a BQ so I am hoping for a PR in my hm. I feel fit but who knows what the weather will be and I have no idea about the course.

onemile

I have the option of a rest day or 5 easy miles. Hmmm.

onemile

I am trying to pick out a 5k for next weekend.

Option 1: Hilly (ruled out)

Option 2: Flat but on crushed limestone (70 min drive).

Option 3: Mostly flat but a 90 minute drive

Option 4: I can't find anything about the course but it does say chip timed, and about a 45 min drive

Option 5: Looks fairly flat but starts at 8pm. Which means it will be fairly dark out.

Option 6: Not chip timed, can't find a map of the course

Hmmm.