Beginners and Beyond

Whack Job FriDAILIES (Read 34 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Serious question or need of input ya'll. This morning after my workout I took pics of my backside for progress records in these capris I sometimes wear, the butt looks different compared to it in other pants so I took a couple pics. Looking at one in particular... I can't help but wonder if that is skin showing through... aka my butt........

DH doesn't take this stuff seriously so I can't ask him, so I was hoping I could get some input from some of you if I was to post the pic in question.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Apparently it's National Donut Day. Or National Doughnut Day for some people. But of course that is every day in BaboonWorld.

The last time I had a doughnut (or donut <---shouldn't that be spelled dohnut ) was after the R2R half marathon in '15. It was from an apple orchard and was simply a plain doughnut with some cinnamon sugar on it. Damn that bitch was good!

LRB

Serious question or need of input ya'll. This morning after my workout I took pics of my backside for progress records in these capris I sometimes wear, the butt looks different compared to it in other pants so I took a couple pics. Looking at one in particular... I can't help but wonder if that is skin showing through... aka my butt........

DH doesn't take this stuff seriously so I can't ask him, so I was hoping I could get some input from some of you if I was to post the pic in question.

There are some particular types of yoga/spandex pants that leave nothing to the imagination (this is not always a good thing!). With the right angle and in the right light, you can see pretty much everything. So if you think you see skin, you probably do.

bluerun

Super B****

Apparently it's National Donut Day. Or National Doughnut Day for some people. But of course that is every day in BaboonWorld.

Thank you for saving me from having to point out the obvious.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

There are some particular types of yoga/spandex pants that leave nothing to the imagination (this is not always a good thing!). With the right angle and in the right light, you can see pretty much everything. So if you think you see skin, you probably do.

Yeah, I tried to get a full on an angle as I could and there is a hint of what looks like lighter color in certain areas. The capris are a charcoal grey....damn it, looks like I'll have to stop wearing these to the gym 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

Half Crazy K 2.0

The last time I had a doughnut (or donut <---shouldn't that be spelled dohnut ) was after the R2R half marathon in '15. It was from an apple orchard and was simply a plain doughnut with some cinnamon sugar on it. Damn that bitch was good!

Any chance it was an apple cider donut?

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yea, some spandex is rather see through. You can hold it up to a light and stretch it. If you can see your hand, you'll know.

bluerun

Super B****

I wouldn't wear them if I even had a doubt, because I'd be so focused on being self-conscious about it that I wouldn't be able to think about anything else.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Baboon

delicate flower

donut

Thank you for bringing some common sense back to this discussion.

<3

LRB

Any chance it was an apple cider donut?

Probably. It was in the fall and deelicious!

LRB

Thank you for bringing some common sense back to this discussion.

lol - I was waiting for this. I thought Free would be first though.

Runshortii

Good luck Dave and Zelanie!

LRB - Hope your ankle holds up! I have those same thoughts too lol

I ran one mile easy and then 5 at MP. Idk how hard MP is supposed to feel but that effing sucked. The 78 degrees and realfeel of 88 with no shade probably didn't help either. Even when I was HM training I could barely hold one HM pace mile to save my life, yet somehow managed to run 13 of them on race day 

LRB

From the Who Gives a Shit Department; Superfeet finally updated their insoles by introducing a comfort line, which is basically a softer heel and forefoot area added a couple of their existing models. Well, I jumped all over them shits because it was just what I've been waiting for six years, except the PF in my right foot wasn't having it. Long story short, the Running Warehouse is taking them back despite the fact that I cut them to fit my shoes, wore them for two weeks and threw away the invoice, free return label and original packaging. Two words for that; THANK YOU! #whew

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Wait what? ..... I must be off my game...

And dude whack job sounds like another word for hand job...... or crazy person...

PRs

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Ohhhh donut.... yeah it's spelled donut here in my area....

Is that the common sense you're talking about?

PRs