Beginners and Beyond

Soupy Sundailies (Read 37 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

This should be a fun drive to my 5k. I can barely see the houses across the powerlines. Race is about 45 minutes away in Annpapolis & on the water. I found out the day after I registered the usual route I would take has 2 way traffic in the tunnel, which means take a different route. Hopefully I can see the course.

delicate flower

'Morning!  I'll be spending most of the day working.  I have a real short shakeout run to do later, and I just housed a plate of pancakes.

This should be a fun drive to my 5k.

Good luck!!

<3

3 miles in the Boston Common, where it appeared the entire marathon field was doing their shakeout runs, 75% of whom were wearing a Boston shirt.

Dave

While I was out here doing my thing, DW went and picked up this little one.

Dave

RunningOnSand

Adorable!! Congratulations!!!!

LRB

Wonderful.

RunningOnSand

Wonderful.

Wow, those are sucky, wet, and COLD conditions. Sad

LRB

3 miles in the Boston Common, where it appeared the entire marathon field was doing their shakeout runs, 75% of whom were wearing a Boston shirt.

I ran with Eric and Jay and those 3 miles flew by. Hopefully you'll have a better experience and result at your race than I did...and save some energy for the exit out of the finish chute. You might need it.

Cute pooch. What's her name?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 16 with 8 @ MP which will be on the TM because it's already past 90F heat index and 72 DP so nope.

LRB, ouch.

Dave, awwwww!  So cute!

Damaris

LRB

Wow, those are sucky, wet, and COLD conditions. Sad

What should I wear? I have all of the things.

Half Crazy K 2.0

LRB

'Morning!  I'll be spending most of the day working.  I have a real short shakeout run to do later, and I just housed a plate of pancakes.

Quite easily my favorite part of MRT. 🥞

LRB

Let me guees, you were on pace for a PR and the course was short?

onemile

Awwwww

onemile

Let me guees, you were on pace for a PR and the course was short?

2.78?? JFC!!