Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES! (Read 37 times)

Cyberic

Greetings from Sunny San Diego. The Blerch got me big time last week, we'll see how this week goes.

In other news, I took a new job at my same school (interviewed last week along with conferences), so next week I have a training in Orlando. Just call me Zel the jetsetter. Hope I can get some miles in, but I think the pace bunny will win 2014.

Yo, Zel, the jetsetter! Been a while!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ooh, Zel.  Too bad you will not be closer to me.

Damaris

Zelanie

I know. Or space coast that Sat.

Mmmmm...beer

Hey everyone!

Didn't run last night, so today after work will be my first run since last Wed.  That run was my only run in the 10 days since Richmond.  Feels really good to take a break, physically and mentally.  Looking forward to ramping back up and getting ready for my 50k next month.

Hope everyone is doing well!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I know. Or space coast that Sat.

You mean if Space Coast were that Saturday?  Yes.  But it's this weekend.  The HOT weekend, bah.  If you come back to Orlando let me know.  Maybe the Disney race will be during your week there next time.

Damaris

LRB

I went to Chipotle Grill for the first time today, it was interesting.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I went to Chipotle Grill for the first time today, it was interesting.

YOU'VE NEVER GONE TO CHIPOTLE?  What the heck is the matter with you?

I love Chipotle.  Did you like it?

Damaris

B-Plus

+1 wtf! Did you have the softritas?

Yay Zel!

DavePNW

Everybody loves Chipotle. We just do not have too many in the Detroit metro area. Qdoba seems to have taken over the region instead, those places are popping up all over.

10 miles on the stationary bike at the gym at lunchtime today.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Everybody loves Chipotle. We just do not have too many in the Detroit metro area. Qdoba seems to have taken over the region instead, those places are popping up all over.

Qdoba, on the other hand, is nowhere near me.

Damaris

LRB

I do a place called Mexican Village (which is wholly authentic) when I want to make a run for the border, the there is another called Baja Fresh for everyday fare or Qudoba (which is similar to Chipotle).

Ironically I inspected this location from start to finish when they first opened five or so years ago but just never made it back there until today. 

The food was tasty, I did not try the softritas but will next time.

LRB

Great news, I am excited as you are nervous about the big day tomorrow.  lol

DavePNW

Great news, I am excited as you are nervous about the big day tomorrow.  lol

Ha. I will be sure to report in.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ha. I will be sure to report in.

Make sure you do!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My commute lasted 1.5 hours. For 13 miles. What the fuck?  When the express lanes cost more than $10 and it's not even 5pm, you know you are fucked.

Damaris