Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES FATHERSdailies (Read 37 times)

Happy Fathers Day to our Dads here

Went to see The Wiggles with the family yesterday. They are a kids program from Australia. They rarely come to the US so DW bought tickets when she heard they were coming to Philadelphia. Had a great time. I don't know how people drive in the city every day. People are nuts. Saw a dude almost get killed on a bike by a car. The guy on the bike just blew through a redlight like it was nothing. Glad I live in the suburbs.

RD today with some strength work. Did curls, pushups, crunches, side planks, planks w leg raise, clamshells

What ya got going on?

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

Boon- I will have to look up a watt meter. That is so cool. Never knew something like that existed

Lauren- Great job on the swim !

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Happy Father's Day!

I have 12-13 miles on the TM later.

Damaris

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Happy Father's Day all (or for all to whom it applies).

I ran 10 this morning and felt stronger than when I ran the same last week.  Taking the family to the zoo this morning and probably the pool this afternoon as we're likely to get close to 90 degrees for the first time this year.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
          10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

LRB

It was 83 feels like 87 and climbing when I took off this morning which isn't Florida hot but nothing is, not even hell. I don't live there so it was hot to me.

I got in 8, sun baked miles, which was a fitting end to a tough week of running. Still, I am running which I wish I could say for my man DavePHanginthere and anyone else who may be on the bench.

delicate flower

10 on tired legs, followed by breakfast at the greasy spoon.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 55 miles on some tired damn legs.   I made it home under my own power, and that's all the bragging I can do about the ride.  Grilling some steaks and hanging out with my wife and her 2 sons is the only thing on my agenda the rest of the day.  I can hang.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Maybe the pic will show for at least 50% of you.  Sticking my head under this after about 3 hours of riding in the heat and humidity was kind of awesome.

Runshortii

It was 81 with a real feel of 88 and dew point of 74. I ran 9. It sucked

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I can see two of the pictures.  Nice place!

We are about to hit 100F (heat index) and it's not even noon.

Damaris

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I'm seeing double.

Maybe the pic will show for at least 50% of you.  Sticking my head under this after about 3 hours of riding in the heat and humidity was kind of awesome.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

I'm seeing double.

That means I'm twice as good posting pictures as I was last Sunday Smile.

LRB

It was 81 with a real feel of 88 and dew point of 74. I ran 9. It sucked

The End.

Better. 

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 with 2 sets of 8 x 200. Only 83 with 68 dewpoint here.

LRB

That means I'm twice as good posting pictures as I was last Sunday Smile.

Nice.