Beginners and Beyond

This dude does not wear tights (Read 99 times)

Cyberic

Warning: if you consider U2 as hard music, you might wanna pass on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_WwMSJr6bo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cDEdLTeXFU

There lily, this prooves I'm not shy Wink

LRB

Lead, bass, vocals and a free fall? Nice!

Tights would reduce the drag on the dive though.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Heck yes!

Cyberic

Tights would reduce the drag on the dive though.

I did have a slick suit to jump with bigger guys, which means pretty much everybody. Needed that to help me increase my fall rate when doing relative free fall wth them. My tall skinny frame was displayed in all its grandeur in that suit. Bad bad for my image 

Cyberic

Now Jack, let's see a drum solo in tights and singlet 

happylily

You just made my day.  Thank you.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Bad Boy image regardless though.

LRB

Now Jack, let's see a drum solo in tights and singlet 

Jack ain't wearing any tights yo...unless you're talking old school wrestling.

happylily

I did have a slick suit to jump with bigger guys, which means pretty much everybody. Needed that to help me increase my fall rate when doing relative free fall wth them. My tall skinny frame was displayed in all its grandeur in that suit. Bad bad for my image 

This made me laugh. :-) Your humility and sense of humour (and improving speed!) are what make you a bad boy. No need for any friggin' tights.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Jack ain't wearing any tights yo...unless you're talking old school wrestling.

Exactly!

Cyberic

This made me laugh. :-) Your humility and sense of humour (and improving speed!) are what make you a bad boy. No need for any friggin' tights.

Lily, you're so nice. If you didn't live 1000 miles away, I think I'd ask you out...Oh wait ! 

Cyberic

Jack ain't wearing any tights yo...

Ah, musicians!

LRB

Who did the video for you? That's pretty cool. Oh, and who is the drummer dude? I always wanted to play the drums but was never in the right place at the right time and if I was, I didn't sit still long enough!

Cyberic

Who did the video for you? That's pretty cool. Oh, and who is the drummer dude? I always wanted to play the drums but was never in the right place at the right time and if I was, I didn't sit still long enough!

Except for the drummer (and the drum track), everything is from me. I played it all, mixed it, and made the videos. Even the guitar in that second video I made myself. The free fall shots were filmed by my buddy with a huge ass cam on his helmet (waaay before the go-pro era).

On that second video, I filmed myself in front of a blue bed sheet hanging from the ceiling, and then made the blue "disappear". Then you can put backgrounds. Some people are way better than me with the blue/green screen stuff.

The drummer is Scott Reider, drummer for Fu Manchu. Fell on the video of his drum track on youtube, and decided it was too good to pass by.

MTA: Of course, when I just play the bass the results can be much more pleasing to the eye and the ear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is52zKsRiks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAUXAH0W9TY

Hip Redux

These seem appropriate: