Beginners and Beyond

Deja Moo DAILIES (Read 39 times)

B-Plus

7 later

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lily, I've had that happen and it hurts like a mother. Ouch!

Damaris

Hi dailies:

Rick - coffeeing it up here as well

Free - short runs are still runs

Baboon - today might be another TM as well, still yucky and raining

Lily - those night time cramps suck, especially when they wake you up.  Hope it recovers by tonight.

DaveP - you too?  It's a conspiracy

Scotty - another beautiful weather report.  I will not post mine, for fear of scaring people.

D - do well in court as always

Step - recovery is not wimping out, it's smart.  Nice job.

Zelanie - nice, enjoy the track

B+ - have a good 7

Coffee, breakfast, and coupons before heading in to work for a while.  So. Much. Beer. to put away, people need to drink more.  Then on to the Y or the park depending on the weather.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Morning!

I had my last tougher workout of this training cycle. A bit over 13 miles; 4 of those were at Tempo pace. This tapering has been doing well on my right foot, that I suspect has some tendonitis. After I ice it the pain really goes away. I haven't had to ice it all week, but I might have to tonight after this morning's run.

On the home front, I needed to reschedule the realty photographer to this evening. It's a pretty stressful time with DW being 6.5 months pregnant, us looking for a home and selling our house. To make matters worse, it's really a sellers market. The last 3 houses that we've been interested in have actually sold before we toured them. I've got it set up with my realtor now so I get all of the new listings every evening. I think my wife and I are now in the same mindset that we need to tour these homes asap.

- Andrew

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

I've got 4 miles and some strides later today. It will be close to 100 here with gusts of 35-40 mph so I will likely wait until well after dark to get that in.

Brrrr: Moving? Are you looking far from home?

Coffee time.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Brrrr: Moving? Are you looking far from home?

We were just planning to move a few blocks at most, but the market is very competitive. There are a couple of other factors that have us starting to look elsewhere. It's just pretty tough to determine where to move when you don't have a destination. I'm totally open to moving somewhere, just to try it. Maybe my work could show us the way. We shall see.

- Andrew

Hip Redux

Hola.  Last day of work before my extended "break".  Day cannot go by fast enough!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hola.  Last day of work before my extended "break".  Day cannot go by fast enough!

Good luck with the surgery.

Damaris

DavePNW

Good luck!!

Dave

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Yeah, baby!  San Antonio Beer Week, May 10 - May 18

http://www.sanantoniobeerweek.com/

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Good luck, I hope you are getting spare parts from the same robot factory that Phil used! Smile

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I wish Rocky would understand that lol.

I haven't had a beer in a while, but I do love my Jim Beam Red Stag Hardcore Cider.... boy oh boy is that shit delicious 

Free - short runs are still runs

Coffee, breakfast, and coupons before heading in to work for a while.  So. Much. Beer. to put away, people need to drink more.  Then on to the Y or the park depending on the weather.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

And if you start to have second thoughts, go for a quick run and that'll take care of that!

I hope all goes well for you!

You are funny FS, running that mileage to round out your month.  Glad you're happy.

lily how is the hubby doing?  I am sure you worked your magic on him!

Wassup Boon Reaper.  24 days to marathon glory!  Say hi to the wifey for me.

I run 6 days a week Scotty taking Monday off.  My running schedule allows me to race any distance pretty much from the half marathon down at the drop of a dime.  Enjoy the pleasant mornings!

Glad to see you no worse for the wear Step!

BP, are you a real runner again?  Your log is starting to shape up!

Zel, the mind trick I use with 1000 & 1200's at tempo and VO2 max pace is that they are slower than "R" pace.  The mind trick with 200 & 400's at "R" pace is that they are shorter than tempo or VO2 max intervals.  Yes that actually works.  Go kill 'em!  PS, the lower mileage is okay says me. 

'Sup J Z!  How are you feeling after those HMP miles yesterday?

The personals were a nice and surprising touch yesterday D.

Drew, a few blocks?  Move the hell away from there with that 5 months of winter crap.  lol  There has to be a buyers market somewhere?

And to the other extreme, where the hell you live Jack, hell?  lol  Stay cool bro, I know you will because you are. 

see what I did there

DP, that cramp swole so flippin' tight I could have sliced my calf open with my fingernail!

As for me, I am at the Hibachi Buffet (all you can eat Asian) for the first time since January.  I am just sick of being hungry all the time despite eating all the time so Imma bout to f*** sh*t up!

How bad you ask?  Well just put it this way, I will not be leaving on my own accord today, they're gonna have to toss me up outta here!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

LRB and cautiously smart, I could have pushed it to 5... heck I was feeling like I could go for 9 but I am still trying to go by feel this week and pay attention to my lower legs. But damn it, I was not going to be stuck under 130 or at a weird number.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Baboon

delicate flower

LRB is about to gain 10 pounds on account of sodium.

<3