Beginners and Beyond

Deja Moo DAILIES (Read 39 times)

DavePNW

As for me, I am at the Hibachi Buffet (all you can eat Asian) for the first time since January.  I am just sick of being hungry all the time despite eating all the time so Imma bout to f*** sh*t up!

How bad you ask?  Well just put it this way, I will not be leaving on my own accord today, they're gonna have to toss me up outta here!

They may not let you back there. Reminds me of the routine by the late John Pinette. "You scare my wife!"

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah, baby!  San Antonio Beer Week, May 10 - May 18

http://www.sanantoniobeerweek.com/

Interesting.  As opposed to what?

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The personals were a nice and a miracle yesterday D.

FYP.

Damaris

LRB

WTF?!  I said may I have another fork, not may I have the check! 

LRB

Luckily for her I am well versed in the art of the chop stick. 

DavePNW

WTF?!  I said may I have another fork, not may I have the check! 

It's an all you can eat buffet, you can still keep going back.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Fork, check, sounds the same, no?

I had a very nice (and huge) cheese, tomatoes, onions, and hot pepper calzone.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

BTW, that's a cheap meal.  Downtown Miami average lunch prices: $15-20.

Damaris

LRB

It's an all you can eat buffet, you can still keep going back.

I have been up in here so long dude my drivers license expired.  lol

LRB

BTW, that's a cheap meal.  Downtown Miami average lunch prices: $15-20.

I remember that!  Here it's usually around $8 to $10 for lunch.  Of course that depends on the venue as I can go to places that have your type of prices for lunch as well.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I remember that!  Here it's usually around $8 to $10 for lunch.  Of course that depends on the venue as I can go to places that have your type of prices for lunch as well.

There are a couple of places here that would cost you $30 for lunch and a soda.  I go there very few times a month and cringing all the time.  Their food is amazing, though.

Damaris

LRB

Their food is amazing, though.

Sometimes it comes down to that.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

you should get one of those 'bicycles built for 2', Damaris, and then sit behind him and let him do all the work and you can have a relaxing ride.

Nice you have a group to train with, Step.

Good luck with the 7 later, B-Plus

Jay, is your weather really that bad?  Condolences.

Good luck with the home search, Andrew.  Yeah, buying/selling a home is one of the most stressful things ever.  I am not EVER moving again..unless I win the lottery and then can pay someone else to deal with all the stress of selling the old homestead.

Good luck, Oski...good thoughts and best wishes for you!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

LRB is about to gain 10 pounds on account of sodium.

Yes...he was a-salted at the restaurant!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

After an hour and ten minutes I am finally leaving.  I seriously need to be wheeled out of here though.  BAROOF a BLOOF!