Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #211 (Read 27 times)

RunningOnSand

We have increased cases by like 87% so nope.

But we've had races since June and gatherings are at 250 so small races will continue.

Ha, oops.

RunningOnSand

One day. Some day. πŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ‘ŠπŸ»

RunningOnSand

They’re on the quarter system and always start late Sept.

Ah.

onemile

OMG my garmin is pulling the no distance tracking crap on me again 

RunningOnSand

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

FFS.

Damaris

Cyberic

If you use the Stryd, does it still do that?

onemile

If you use the Stryd, does it still do that?

yes. I just read something that said that deleting your old activities helps. apparently garmin can't clean up old activities without a cloud connection.

DavePNW

Posted on the community FB page - our local school district, which starts after Labor Day, just announced they will start the year 100% remote. 

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I heard Avon Schools (the one Mary's kids attend) has a track and trace that included scanning your phone at your lunch table so they can tell who you sat with and what times to quarantine if needed (if you ever test positive). I think that's a relatively small school but you won't be able to do that in schools with 3K to 5K students, I think.

Damaris

DavePNW

I heard Avon Schools (the one Mary's kids attend) has a track and trace that included scanning your phone at your lunch table so they can tell who you sat with and what times to quarantine if needed (if you ever test positive). I think that's a relatively small school but you won't be able to do that in schools with 3K to 5K students, I think.

Or in elementary schools where kids don’t have phones. (Or do they all now?)

Dave

onemile

Or in elementary schools where kids don’t have phones. (Or do they all now?)

the kids in my neighborhood ride their bikes with one hand while texting with the other. or with a call on speakerphone.

RunningOnSand

In our district, elementary Schools don’t allow cell phones. In our middle school, just Starting this year (if we end up meeting in person), the kids are no longer allowed to have phones at the lunch tables. Or anywhere.