Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES (Read 58 times)

Cyberic

I don't know why everyone's looking at me

It's the way you dress. And you do it on purpose, too.

LRB

It's the way you dress. And you do it on purpose, too.

Well, there's always that. Big grin

Baboon

delicate flower

lmao

<3

LRB

15 C (minimum) = 59 F

22 C (maximum) = 71.6 F

28 C (feels like) = 82.4 F

Not catastrophic, but far from ideal.

Yeah I would pretty much under-perform in the first scenario, and die in the other two.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah I would pretty much under-perform in the first scenario, and die in the other two.

Except the race is on the Sunday forecast....

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I said stupid question for a reason 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Except the race is on the Sunday forecast....

Yeah well consider me fucked then. And I'm not even sure I would suit up, actually.

LRB

Not really, unless by "crush" you mean "scared shitless"!  But thanks for asking

You've proven to be a killer on the race course, THE RACE SHOULD BE SCARED OF YOU!

bluerun

Super B****

You've proven to be a killer on the race course, THE RACE SHOULD BE SCARED OF YOU!

I've only raced the mile twice... and it won both times.

I mean, I should PR unless the sky falls, because my official mile PR is eight seconds faster than my current 5K PR pace, but still.  I know what I want, and I know it probably won't happen, so I'm pissed in advance.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

I've only raced the mile twice... and it won both times.

I mean, I should PR unless the sky falls, because my official mile PR is eight seconds faster than my current 5K PR pace, but still.  I know what I want, and I know it probably won't happen, so I'm pissed in advance.

I know what you want too, and I think it's probably going to happen, so I'm celebrating in advance. What will it be; cranberry and vodka, or a cosmopolitan?

bluerun

Super B****

I know what you want too, and I think it's probably going to happen, so I'm celebrating in advance. What will it be; cranberry and vodka, or a cosmopolitan?

Oh, I have A, B and C goals.  The C goal should happen for sure.  The B goal is not out of the realm of possibility.  The A goal is so outrageous that if it happens, I should stop and buy a lottery ticket on my way home.

I've never had a cosmopolitan (not a big drinker, really) -- so let's go with that.  

chasing the impossible

LRB

Oh, I have A, B and C goals.  The C goal should happen for sure.  The B goal is not out of the realm of possibility.  The A goal is so outrageous that if it happens, I should stop and buy a lottery ticket on my way home.

I've never had a cosmopolitan (not a big drinker, really) -- so let's go with that.  

Dudette, I have one of the most amazing stories you've ever heard regarding my first time drinking cosmos! Unfortunately, it has to be told not written, so I guess I should have said nothing. lol

Suffice it to say that while they taste like yummy fruit punch, they will knock you on your ass if consumed in excess FFS.

bluerun

Super B****

Dudette, I have one of the most amazing stories you've ever heard regarding my first time drinking cosmos! Unfortunately, it has to be told not written, so I guess I should have said nothing. lol

Suffice it to say that while they taste like yummy fruit punch, they will knock you on your ass if consumed in excess FFS.

Am I supposed to accept that as a challenge?!

chasing the impossible

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I think you are confusing a cosmo with the Mai Tai?  Fruit punch?  Cranberry fruit punch?

Damaris

LRB

I think you are confusing a cosmo with the Mai Tai?  Fruit punch?  Cranberry fruit punch?

Me, confuse alcohol? LOL

I initially wrote kool-aid then changed it because not everyone knows what that is. Cranberry is its own flavor so let's just stick to something red and fruity, not tropical like mai tais. Of which I have another incredible fucking story. Big grin