Beginners and Beyond

Just WednesDAILIES (Read 37 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 miles. Today was one of those days I wish I ran with music. The ice cream truck was in the area. The truck played the same few notes over and over and over......

I feel like the guys arguing on the main forum just need some measuring tapes and figure out whose is biggest.

DavePNW

post answers over and over again, just to have the last word

Ha, this is exactly what's going on.

Dave

DavePNW

I feel like the guys arguing on the main forum just need some measuring tapes and figure out whose is biggest.

LOL. Or you can just guesstimate based on what cars they drive.

Dave

Cyberic

You're good.

I just looked at a couple of posts in the NYCM thread: the jacket, even if it doesn't get capital letters like the other Jacket, actually looks much better than its NE cousin.

Half Crazy K 2.0

LOL. Or you can just guesstimate based on what cars they drive.

What if they change up the car they drive?

DavePNW

I just looked at a couple of posts in the NYCM thread: the jacket, even if it doesn't get capital letters like the other Jacket, actually looks much better than its NE cousin.

That is a nice jacket. Not as gaudy though, which kind of defeats the purpose.

Dave

LRB

It's MY thread! (The Hoka thread) 

I'm actually learning a lot about Internet forums by watching those guys going at it. It takes a lot of time to post answers like they do, over and over again, just to have the last word, as it is clear nobody is going to change anybody's mind over there.

I'll stop contradicting you guys from now on.

lol

Thankfully, the crew here doesn't have to "win" anything. We would just shake our heads or roll our eyes and be like, um, okay.

DavePNW

What if they change up the car they drive?

Not likely to change the calculation. No one trades in a Corvette for a Prius.

Dave

LRB

Yeah I like the gray one, I plan to buy it, I just won't wear it in New York since doing so is apparently frowned on by the hobby jogger elites. I'll wear my fugly Boston jacket instead.

DavePNW

Yeah I like the gray one, I plan to buy it, I just won't wear it in New York since doing so is apparently frowned on by the hobby jogger elites. I'll wear my fugly Boston jacket instead.

Different rules for NYC vs Boston? Who can keep up??

And there is no such thing as a fugly Boston Jacket. They are all beautiful.

Dave

Cyberic

I disagree, but will keep my argument to myself and simply 

Half Crazy K 2.0

Not likely to change the calculation. No one trades in a Corvette for a Prius.

25 year old Jeep Wrangler, 20 year old Ford F150 and a much newer than those, but not brand new Jaguar XK.

DavePNW

I disagree, but will keep my argument to myself and simply 

That sounded snarky!

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

The “equipment green” one was pretty bad

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

The “equipment green” one was pretty bad

You mean the one I have? Exactly. (2016)