Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #251 (Read 27 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Got the Labor Day 10k in half an hour.

Goal is to PR.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Got the Labor Day 10k in half an hour.

Goal is to PR.

Good luck! 🍀

LRB

A pretty vicious storm cell rolled through in the middle of the night. Thankfully Unfortunately for me, I was already woke, so I had a front row seat to its fury while most of my friends and family slept through it and had no idea what I was talking about.

7.93, just short of two loops of accotink... was getting little twitchy/crampy things on the inter right thigh then one ZAP in the middle of the hams so I stopped. Right quads did fine.

there was a 5k and 10k race there so I was in the middle of  a race most of the second loop

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! RD for me.

Now I have two HMs next weekend. None has fucking canceled yet. FFS.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

7 miles

Only high of 90 today

delicate flower

Right now the weather for my Fake Boston next Saturday morning says 50 degrees with a dew point of 45 at my planned start.  Holy SHIT.  Granted that can change.

<3

GinnyinPA

Morning! RD for me.

Now I have two HMs next weekend. None has fucking canceled yet. FFS.

So which will you do?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So which will you do?

Plan is to run both since one is Saturday and one is Sunday, but plans are fluid.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

It was 75° with SE or SW 10 mph winds and no cloud in the sky. The sun was shining and cooking my skull, the wind was blowing me back. I didn't PR (53:32),  BUT I got 1st Place Female Overall and 8th Place Overall.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

sdWhiskers

Plan is to run both since one is Saturday and one is Sunday, but plans are fluid.

I once raced 5ks on a Saturday and Sunday. Like ran all out. Won't do that again.

LRB

I once raced 5ks on a Saturday and Sunday. Like ran all out. Won't do that again.

I never did it but planned to once. That was back when I had the ability to recover from such nonsense, as back to back hard days are not all that uncommon.

LRB

BUT

That's a big but.

Congrats on the win!

Half Crazy K 2.0

I did this once. I had registered for one race & then wound up winning an entry to Sunday one. Both days wound up sucking for racing, like 75+ dewpoint and full sun.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Freesoul, congrats on the win! You're on quite a streak.