Beginners and Beyond

Deep in snow TuesDAILIES (Read 34 times)

LRB

Oh, you definitely got the right person for that, considering I think the last movie I saw was about five years ago

It seems you say that every year. lol

Although you did prefix by saying you think.

bluerun

Super B****

It seems you say that every year. lol

Although you did prefix by saying you think.

Well. It couldn't have been five years ago because I'm pretty sure it was McFarland USA, and I saw it on a plane, so it wasn't brand new at the time. Figure it out.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

DavePNW

Of course I'll never have a bluerun-length drought, but I'm trying to remember the last movie I've seen, either in the theater or at home. Seems there hasn't been much out lately. Last one might have been Rocketman. I am however interested in seeing Ford v. Ferrari.

Dave

LRB

Of course I'll never have a bluerun-length drought, but I'm trying to remember the last movie I've seen, either in the theater or at home. Seems there hasn't been much out lately. Last one might have been Rocketman. I am however interested in seeing Ford v. Ferrari.

It's been Deadville.

KCRuns

It's been Deadville.

LOL

Cyberic

Oh, you definitely got the right person for that, considering I think the last movie I saw was about five years ago

I don't ever go to the theater, and I haven't rented a DVD in a while...

onemile

I haven't rented a DVD in a while...

lol you and the rest of the world

DavePNW

lol you and the rest of the world

what you don't go to Blockbuster every Friday night?

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

what you don't go to Blockbuster every Friday night?

I think I still have my Blockbuster card in my wallet (yes I need to clean the damn thing out)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

RunningOnSand

I never found SmartWool itchy. I used to get their socks, and really liked them especially for cold/wet/snow, but found they got holes too quickly. Still have a hat & neck gaiter, although don't get so much use out of either here.

Yes! Me too! I have a pair of Darn Tough socks, which are made from Merino Wool, and they have a lifetime guarantee (for that price, they'd better!). So far so good.

RunningOnSand

Took my last antibiotic today...we'll see if death begins again tomorrow like it did the last time my antibiotic ran out.

I look forward to joining you all in weather related running complaints shortly.

Did the docs do an x-ray of your lungs? (you said you had a really bad cough, right?) Or is it just the general ick feeling? Hope this round works its magic.

RunningOnSand

That TJ's trip was just as fun as I expected. And there were wet white things falling from the sky.

We're supposed to get the same wet white things tomorrow.

RunningOnSand

That's cool. I am sure you might have been a child when gringos fell from the sky...

LOL LOL LOL. It's been a LONG time since I saw that movie.

RunningOnSand

It's been Deadville.

LOL

RunningOnSand

6.2 miles of "running" (we'll call it that, although it felt like more of a shuffle). I pulled out my Lululemon jacket that I've run in, for super cold runs, for years. It had been my favorite piece that I'd always raved about. And then I realized that the forearms and back of my jacket were wet, afterwards, which is totally different from the Wazzie Wool experience. Sigh. I have a Saucony jacket that is a great wind barrier--I'll try that with the Wazzie Wool tomorrow. It sucks when you get such an amazing product, that it ruins your experience of your other gear.