Beginners and Beyond

No Excuse TuesDAILIES (Read 35 times)

No more marathons

Never thought to check this, but looks like my July 4th 5k (also my 2nd best time) put me at 73.87%. 

Must be my highest ever as well, just barely, since my PR last year was 73.78. No need to bother checking other distances.

This is from the RW calculator, not sure if there is a different one I'm supposed to be using.

This is one of the better ones.

http://www.howardgrubb.co.uk/athletics/wmalookup15.html

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

bluerun

Super B****

...AIR QUALITY ALERT IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM Wednesday TO 11 PM
      Wednesday...

The New York Sate Department of Environmental Conservation has
      issued an air quality health advisory for the following counties...

Suffolk...Nassau...Richmond...Kings...Queens...New York...Bronx...
      Westchester...Rockland.

Yuk yuk.  Joke's on me.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

DavePNW

This is one of the better ones.

http://www.howardgrubb.co.uk/athletics/wmalookup15.html

It gives me a lower percentage, but faster time.

Dave

Runshortii

I ran 9 on a hilly route. It was hot, but not as miserable as I thought it would be. Hoping it maybe cools down for my 10 mile race next weekend, but it's July so that probably won't happen 😂

LRB

I had a pair of implants put in, dental implants that is. 

It's funny that about a decade ago, they were a million dollars and I never thought I would be able to afford them. Today they were a million dollars (the price doesn't include the crowns), and I was right. lol

bluerun

Super B****

I had a pair of implants put in, dental implants that is. 

It's funny that about a decade ago, they were a million dollars and I never thought I would be able to afford them. Today they were a million dollars (the price doesn't include the crowns), and I was right. lol

At least you're not a shark?

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

At least you're not a shark?

lol

I look like Moonraker.

No more marathons

My evening run was once again cut short by buckets of rain, thunder, and lightning.

Only two miles but they were much quicker than a normal workout.

Quality over quantity?

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

It gives me a lower percentage, but faster time.

It uses world age group record times from 2015, so as the records have gotten faster, the % comparison to those records have fallen.

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

I use Photobucket to load pictures into RA - and I got a message today that enabling third party hosting is a "no-no" and they are going to cut me off from that function.  (unless I want to pay a minimum of 60 dollars per year).

What do you all use to load pictures into RA?  I'm sure there are lots of sites that meet the need.

He's a leaker!

Baboon

delicate flower

I raced my workout tonight.  And by "raced" I mean I did a triathlon.  Decent race but my legs ran out of gas on the run.  The race took me 1:04:05, which is right in line with my other times in this series and I'm happy to finish under 1:05, a requirement for wave 1.  And no, 89 and humid didn't help.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

8. They weren't too terrible considering the dewpoint was still 73. At least it "cooled" down to about 85.

DavePNW

I raced my workout tonight.  And by "raced" I mean I did a triathlon.  Decent race but my legs ran out of gas on the run.  The race took me 1:04:05, which is right in line with my other times in this series and I'm happy to finish under 1:05, a requirement for wave 1.  And no, 89 and humid didn't help.

Nice job! Eff those conditions.

Dave

LRB

I use Photobucket to load pictures into RA - and I got a message today that enabling third party hosting is a "no-no" and they are going to cut me off from that function.  (unless I want to pay a minimum of 60 dollars per year).

What do you all use to load pictures into RA?  I'm sure there are lots of sites that meet the need.

I use the direct link option at photobucket. I have not been notified that there will be a cost to continue to use it, yet.

DavePNW

I had always used tinypic, but that is kind of a PITA, so I recently switched to imgur. They have an app as well.

Dave