Beginners and Beyond

Lucid SunDAILIES (Read 24 times)

DavePNW

Nice racing Baboon, and nice mileage Cyber. 

Low 40s and 20+ mph wind today. Plus rain later, so at least got it in before that. Ran 10 miles; legs actually felt better than expected following yesterday’s 20, at least after the first mile or so. 

70.5 miles for the week. Despite consistently bouncing around in the 60s, this is my first 70+ since the week of 12/7, when I did 100.

Dave

LRB

4 and strength training. 28.1 for the week. No nosebleed today.

Hopefully we can say the same for your honey after the big game tonight.

LRB

It's gray and dreary out. I'll be looking to have my run done before noon....hopefully.

FAIL. And not only that, I didn't run at all.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Hopefully we can say the same for your honey after the big game tonight.

He doesn't really get into basketball. He had been interersted in the Frozen Four, I just saw that didn't end(?)/go(?) well for Michigan.

LRB

He doesn't really get into basketball. He had been interersted in the Frozen Four, I just saw that didn't end(?)/go(?) well for Michigan.

Oh wow. Well hopefully my nose doesn't bleed then!

Hadn't even heard about that. Hockey is so dead here it they call us Ghost town now instead of Hockeytown. lol

Cyberic

Nosebleeds, in my case it seems to be related to a dry nose. I can definitely see how allergy nose spray would cause nose bleeds.

DavePNW

Hockey is so dead here it they call us Ghost town now instead of Hockeytown. lol

Sad! I don’t really follow hockey at all anymore. Are they the Dead Things again? Do they play in the new Foxtown arena now?

Dave

LRB

Sad! I don’t really follow hockey at all anymore. Are they the Dead Things again? Do they play in the new Foxtown arena now?

Mm-hmm, LCA. I've only been there once to see a comedy show, February 21, 2020. Everyone in the building was coughing. We all thought it was just the flu.

GinnyinPA

Rainy day here. I did 4 on the TM to make 42.7 for the week.

onemile

High 30s and 20+ mph wind today. Ran 20 miles; legs actually felt worse than expected following yesterday’s 10, at least after the first 7 miles or so into a headwind. 

70.1 miles for the week. Despite consistently bouncing around all over the place 

Nice miles Cyborg and Dave!

Baboon

delicate flower

Wife made chicken and matzoh ball soup for dinner, and it was awesome and now I am uncomfortably full.

<3

LRB

Wife made chicken and matzoh ball soup for dinner, and it was awesome and now I am uncomfortably full.

I need sharp cheddar cheese (Hoffman's super sharp). I've been needing it for weeks but can't ever seem to catch the deli without a line out the friggin door, until today. There was only had one person in front of me but then she inexplicably demanded that the meat slicers be cleaned before they took her order. There was only one person back there so yeah, no, I didn't wait for that.

DavePNW

Happy Passover!

Dave

DavePNW

Nice miles

Gotcha by 0.4! You had a much tougher 70 though.

Dave

onemile

Gotcha by 0.4! You had a much tougher 70 though.

I am still recovering from the 6x2k. my schedule for next week is ridiculous