Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies # 209 (Read 26 times)

DavePNW

With the Tigers tied for the central division lead, American league best record and MLB best record, at 2-1, it may just be time to shut things down and declare them a co-champion!

LOL that’s probably their only chance.

Dave

Cyberic

Dewpoint right now is 73, so it's jkust lovely out.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The Fargo Marathon canceled, much to the shock of the Maniacs that were touting it as a it is happening event.

Also, one dude who must be a FB doctor keeps yelling that this is just the flu and wants to run all the races.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Eight players plus two coaches! How could we have known this could happen?

Rob Manfred and Tony Clark both need to be fired.  They cannot coexist and are a complete fucking joke.

<3

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

One mile today to maintain my streak (day 210 and pretty much the only positive about my running at the moment) and resumed my baby weights.

Forget about baseball. I can't wait for hockey. Maybe my Leafs might have a chance. Wait.  Never mind. Lol.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

DavePNW

The Fargo Marathon canceled, much to the shock of the Maniacs that were touting it as a it is happening event who are living in a cave.

FYP

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

The Fargo Marathon canceled, much to the shock of the Maniacs that were touting it as a it is happening event.

Did this one express the absolute shock, devastation & whatever other stupidity that the Marshall Marathon did?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Did this one express the absolute shock, devastation & whatever other stupidity that the Marshall Marathon did?

Worse, they are in denial and have not released anything about cancellation. So, the idiots are in denial too saying it's just fake news.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Worse, they are in denial and have not released anything about cancellation. So, the idiots are in denial too saying it's just fake news.

Wow, just looked at the FB page. I saw newspaper articles it was cancelled, their FB page is in total denial. Even their responses to people are vague. No, we're not having a locals only race, which could mean several different things.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Wow, just looked at the FB page. I saw newspaper articles it was cancelled, their FB page is in total denial. Even their responses to people are vague. No, we're not having a locals only race, which could mean several different things.

It's probably because they are shocked and devastated...

Damaris

onemile

It's probably because they are shocked and devastated...

BUT THEY SAID THEY WERE PLANNING TO HOLD IT

onemile

Sooo... it was looking pretty cloudy out and I was feeling guilty so I decided to run at lunch.  8 miles

onemile

Since I had to reset my garmin it is no longer paired with my phone and I can't get it to pair. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sooo... it was looking pretty cloudy out and I was feeling guilty so I decided to run at lunch.  8 miles

It rained here now for a minute. I was hopeful it would cool things down but the motherfucking sun just came out again, lol.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

In the is the office reopening soon category, the DOJ just sent me a printer for my work office at home.

Damaris