Beginners and Beyond

WEDNESDAILIES, Get Your @$$ in Gear! (Read 41 times)

Yo.

Yesterday, I did forty minutes on the AMT at maximum incline and maximum resistance. After work, I did weights, push-ups, and abs.

I was up at 2:45 to eat something light and hydrate before heading to the gym and finishing my workout before my fast began at 5:17. 3.70 miles in 37:00. 9:44 pace.

My fast ends at 7:34 p.m. tonight. After I break it, I'll do push-ups and abs.

Behave yourselves.

Cyberic

Yo Basya, enjoy your day

I'll be running twice again today, probably, for a total of 12-13 easy miles.

delicate flower

Good morning and whatnot!  No morning workout meant a little more sleep this morning.  Ahhh, sleep.  I have a five mile jog to do later and that is all for today.  I enjoyed my bike ride last night.  23 miles at 18.87 mph.  Still trying to break that 19 mph avg for the first time and I probably could have done it yesterday with a little more effort, but my legs are still recovering from the HM so I was just on cruise mode.  Tomorrow's ride will be a harder effort.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

12.2 miles in the wind.  I enjoyed it.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. I have an MLR tonight.

Damaris

LRB

I got a late start for my run (despite waking up at the ass crack of dawn!) but managed to get in a free flowing 6. I'm not sure why given my soreness level yesterday, but I had a smooth cadence and turnover from the first step, it was nice.

bluerun

Super B****

21 trainer miles.  And a lot of DayQuil... guess who's getting sick again?!

Flying is awful.  (Every time the person next to me coughed, I cringed.  FOR GOOD REASON, apparently!)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

21 trainer miles.  And a lot of DayQuil... guess who's getting sick again?!

Flying is awful.  (Every time the person next to me coughed, I cringed.  FOR GOOD REASON, apparently!)

There is nothing worse than sharing personal space with someone who is sick, who doesn't know how to act when they're sick. Like, don't even breathe in my direction. I would extend the same courtesy!

bluerun

Super B****

There is nothing worse than sharing personal space with someone who is sick, who doesn't know how to act when they're sick. Like, don't even breathe in my direction. I would extend the same courtesy!

I think expecting her not to breathe in my direction would have been a bit much, since I was already sharing my seat with her.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

I think expecting her not to breathe in my direction would have been a bit much, since I was already sharing my seat with her.

Oof!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

7 easy and liking it.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Unfortunately I missed out on my run last night. I'm trying to learn MyLaps, which is the timing system that bib times most races. It looks so easy in the demo and watching others, but actually running through it alone is harder. Anyway, I'm timing a practice race tonight at our group run, so I've been working to make sure everything goes smoothly. I'll probably time about 20 races myself this year, and I really want to be confident before I'm getting paid to do it lol.

Cyber...You asked yesterday about volume. I spent about two years in the 70-100mpw range, and had a couple 400+ mile peak months in there. Consistency and average mileage makes a huge difference, but that's not anything we all don't know.  At that mileage I was able to negative split a 2:56 and 2:49 marathon.  People with more talent would run a lot faster on that kind of mileage, but my body (when healthy), handles miles better than speed.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

LRB

What follows is a man who would rather be dead...

LRB

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Sorry LRB, all I see is pure joy!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn