Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES will return shortly.... (Read 34 times)

LRB

Sleet, snow and freezing rain is headed my way. Be right back...

I hope.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

It's 52 and windy here, with some rain otw.  We need all we can get.

I ran 4 miles, after another 10 min on the elliptical.  I may stick with that awhile.  I figure it's a good warmup, with a mile's worth of cardio and calorie burn, without the impact.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Woke up with a migraine and another asthma bout, which wouldn't be too bad if I wasn't running a marathon this weekend.

I have Pilates and 6-7 with 2 @ MP.

Damaris

LRB

I ran 4 miles, after another 10 min on the elliptical.  I may stick with that awhile.  I figure it's a good warmup, with a mile's worth of cardio and calorie burn, without the impact.

I actually did that while returning from my adductor injury last December.

delicate flower

Hiya, kids!  2500 yard swim done before sunrise.  3 mile shakeout jog to do after work.

Marathon:

<3

LRB

Marathon:

You look way too good, TRY HARDER NEXT TIME. lol

delicate flower

You look way too good, TRY HARDER NEXT TIME. lol

I've worn those gloves the last four marathons I've done, each time going into the race with the intention of tossing them when I got warm.  All four times I've worn them the whole race.

<3

LRB

I've worn those gloves the last four marathons I've done, each time going into the race with the intention of tossing them when I got warm.  All four times I've worn them the whole race.

In a sport where great shots are few and far between, that's a great shot.

In a sport where great shots are few and far between, that's a great shot.

Truth.

I can't imagine wearing gloves for 26.2 miles unless it's truly wintry weather. It's gotta be pretty cold for me to keep gloves on more than 3, maybe 5 miles. I've done throwaways for two of them I think.

5 easy this morning.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You do look like you had nothing left.  LOL.

Damaris

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

You do look like you had nothing left.  LOL.

Nothing left because everything went right.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Zelanie

I have a pair of gloves like that. I wore them to a HM because they had a small tear in a seam so I wouldn't mind tossing them. I wore them for the whole race, and they've made it through several races after that. Now I'm kind of find of them, hole or no hole.

I have 12 w/10 @MP later. First I have to sign papers at the bank. And I have to get DH to be able to leave work to sign papers, which could be the harder task. He's been working 75737385859 hours lately.

Cyberic

Easy jog, done.

Cyberic

I have 12 w/10 @MP later. First I have to sign papers at the bank. And I have to get DH to be able to leave work to sign papers, which could be the harder task. He's been working 75737385859 hours lately.

And now you want to divorce? Kidding. Those papers would not be signed at the bank.

That's quite a run you have planned, there.

Zelanie

And now you want to divorce? Kidding. Those papers would not be signed at the bank.

That's quite a run you have planned, there.

Haha, no, usually it's me who works more.  I just split up my work into 2 jobs and classes.  We're just refinancing our house for a lower interest rate.