Beginners and Beyond

Soggy-Sundailies (Read 35 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Morning weirdos.

I struggled to get out of bed this morning, but eventually I did. Jetta and I ran 10 miles this morning, finishing March off with 69.5 miles... 20.4 miles less than February.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Weirdo, checking in!

Ran like 11 in the rain to finish my biggest week ever and my biggest month ever, mileage wise.

91.4 miles for the week, and 379 miles for the 31 days, 5 weekends month of March 2019!

Big numbers that are a little empty, but big numbers nonetheless.

Run in the woods before even the deer get up😀

Walking .2 mi on dirt trail to get to my start point with headlamp and flasnlight at 5:35 this morning I suddenly see two pairs of eyes staring at me, low to the ground about 15 feet off the trail.  I don’t run with my glass and thinking that it’s a pair of foxes  I stop, whistle and yell at them...and they don’t move😡.
        Then I squint and see it is two deer lying down....they hadn’t gotten out of bed yet 😛

60 mins interval format, 5.1mi, 8mins elevated, 2 mins easy, last rep 10mins.

LRB

Weirdo, checking in!

Ran like 11 in the rain to finish my biggest week ever and my biggest month ever, mileage wise.

91.4 miles for the week, and 379 miles for the 31 days, 5 weekends month of March 2019!

Big numbers that are a little empty, but big numbers nonetheless.

Sweet. I'll start a thread for that when I get back.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Just hopped on the TM for 17 with miles at MP. I have Transformers 3 on to keep the LR streak of one movie per  LR.

Damaris

delicate flower

Hello.  I ran 5 easy miles LMAO, then met DW and friends for breakfast, the latter of which debriefed us on their awesome Antarctica Marathon experience.  Sounded like quite the adventure.

I'm fixing to ride the bike trainer now for an hour.

Damn.  That is doing work.

<3

Dave

sdWhiskers

10 miles. Warm and sunny out there but I chose to sleep in so didn't get started until almost 730am.

Work will be overwhelming this week but trying not to think about it until tomorrow.

sdWhiskers

Run in the woods before even the deer get up😀

Lol

I'm too jumpy to be running the woods in the dark

sdWhiskers

I ran 5 easy miles LMAO, 

What made it so funny?

Lol

I'm too jumpy to be running the woods in the dark

It’s my wife’s fault, she was a swimmer so my sons became year round swimmer, in the pool at 4:30am... the rec center pools they practiced at

Are right next to the two parks I loved to run... would run by flashlight and headlamps with the old bulbs back before there was LED

LRB

I ran 9.

At 50 miles, this was a cut back week but it felt like peak week to my body geezus.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran 9.

At 50 miles, this was a cut back week but it felt like peak week to my body geezus.

I always feel bad during cutback weeks. Mine was lst week and I felt like shit.

Damaris

KCRuns

I ran 4 with a small group this morning and we made regular stops for squats, push ups and dips, then went for coffee. It was cold again today so I had to layer up! 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I can't wait for the trails to dry up, so the dogs and I can hit the dirt early in the morning.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)