Beginners and Beyond

Past participle MonDAILIED (Read 32 times)

Cyberic

Yo! What's going on, people?

Run commute in beautiful sunny but relatively cool weather and no humidity. Heaven, I tell you.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have either 6 or my RD tonight.  We will see.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning.  Skipped my swim this morning because I didn't sleep well last night.  No big deal though since I swam yesterday.  Easy run later.  Looks like rain all week, and I am ok with that.

Weather stalking my race two weeks out and it looks great. Of course, Boston Marathon weather said cold and raining two days before the race and it ended up being 75 and humid.  At the very last, the trend shows cold nights, which means a wetsuit-legal swim.  #nobodycares

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Blah, 6 miles this morning.

I'm calling around today to find an oral surgeon place to get these two damn teeth pulled asap...... I'm nearly to the point of just curling up into a fetal position and crying. My jaw hurts like hell, I can barely eat or chew, my right ear keeps popping and feels like it is full of water or a bubble, I'm getting constant migraines and my taste buds are so fucked up that both eating AND drinking is miserable 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

DavePNW

At the very last, the trend shows cold nights, which means a wetsuit-legal swim.  #nobodycares

I’ll pretend I care - what does his mean and what are the implications?

Dave

Cyberic

Wetsuit means easier swimming, right? As a wetsuit helps you float more?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Blah, 6 miles this morning.

I'm calling around today to find an oral surgeon place to get these two damn teeth pulled asap...... I'm nearly to the point of just curling up into a fetal position and crying. My jaw hurts like hell, I can barely eat or chew, my right ear keeps popping and feels like it is full of water or a bubble, I'm getting constant migraines and my taste buds are so fucked up that both eating AND drinking is miserable 

Haven't you been in pain for a month or so?  CALL NOW and get it fixed!

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Wetsuit means easier swimming, right? As a wetsuit helps you float more?

Correct.  Easier and faster swimming, at least for people like myself who are not strong swimmers. 

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Haven't you been in pain for a month or so?  CALL NOW and get it fixed!

I had gotten some pain/anti-inflammatories from my dentist like 2 or 3 weeks ago, those helped and then we had our vacation last week and I wanted to wait until Dorian was back in school as it is such a pain in the ass finding someone to watch him and have someone drive me and wait and take me back afterward. Last Friday after we got back from French Lick, I called the place I went to and had all 4 wisdom teeth removed back in 2017 only to find out that since I still owed on that bill, they would not see me even if I got it paid off. Strangely enough all dental places close around 2 or 3 PM so I had to wait until today. I called a few places, trying to find one that had an opening this week, nope.... I got an appointment for next Friday.

I think I'll call my dentist back and see if they'll refill my prescription.

I seriously sincerely hate the dentist, okay...... I just can't stand the tools, the high pitch sounds of the tools AND the way they feel against my teeth. I would rather here knives on a chalkboard, but seriously, they're that bad.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

#nobodycares

Maybe there's a triathlon forum or something for this ...

LRB

'Morning.  Skipped my swim this morning because I didn't sleep well last night.  No big deal though since I swam yesterday.  Easy run later.  Looks like rain all week, and I am ok with that.

Weather stalking my race two weeks out and it looks great. Of course, Boston Marathon weather said cold and raining two days before the race and it ended up being 75 and humid.  At the very last, the trend shows cold nights, which means a wetsuit-legal swim.  #nobodycares

Ouch.

bluerun

Super B****

JUST for LRB... 9 AlterG miles. (I didn't run them for LRB, I'm posting it for him.)

Also, Daniels thinks I can run a 3:10 marathon. It's always nice to get a good laugh.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

I had gotten some pain/anti-inflammatories from my dentist like 2 or 3 weeks ago, those helped and then we had our vacation last week and I wanted to wait until Dorian was back in school as it is such a pain in the ass finding someone to watch him and have someone drive me and wait and take me back afterward. Last Friday after we got back from French Lick, I called the place I went to and had all 4 wisdom teeth removed back in 2017 only to find out that since I still owed on that bill, they would not see me even if I got it paid off. Strangely enough all dental places close around 2 or 3 PM so I had to wait until today. I called a few places, trying to find one that had an opening this week, nope.... I got an appointment for next Friday.

I think I'll call my dentist back and see if they'll refill my prescription.

I seriously sincerely hate the dentist, okay...... I just can't stand the tools, the high pitch sounds of the tools AND the way they feel against my teeth. I would rather here knives on a chalkboard, but seriously, they're that bad.

But... the longer you put off fixing a problem, and the worse it gets, the longer you'll actually have to spend in a dentist's office

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

onemile

JUST for LRB... 9 AlterG miles. (I didn't run them for LRB, I'm posting it for him.)

Also, Daniels thinks I can run a 3:10 marathon. It's always nice to get a good laugh.

Did you pick one out yet?

Baboon

delicate flower

#nobodycares

Maybe there's a triathlon forum or something for this ...

See what i mean.

<3