Beginners and Beyond

Another MonDAILIES (Read 33 times)

Cyberic

Hopefully coffee will help a bit.

Cyberic

Didn't sleep so well last night, was asleep in bed for large portions of the never ending night.

RD today.

LRB

LRB

I'm still going to have that chocolate milk I planned for post-run though because PROTEIN.

Half Crazy K 2.0

The coffee is not helping yet. I'll have some more once I get to work. Probably some easy miles tonight.

on my way to badass

Hey Dailies!  I had trouble sleeping too.  I raced over the weekend with 3000+ of my best girlfriends including Sara Hall. Close to 80F at conclusion of race.  Ouch.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 10.2 easy miles.  It was pretty nice, and I am ready to kick this day square in the nuts.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeap, feel like that every Monday.

Morning!  I have either my RD or 7 TM miles.  Being that it was already 95F and 77 dewpoint at 7am, I am thinking it will be on the TM with the already fixed AC.

Damaris

delicate flower

'Morning.  I didn't get my extra baby rest this weekend, so I was in bed last night when it was still light out and soundly slept 10 hours.  Ahhh, sleep.  Now if I can just shake off the grogginess.

Swim and run after work today.  9 weeks until taper.  Yes, I am counting.  Three races during that time too, which is cool.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

No run today, but I'll be focusing on core/abdominal and some upper body workouts. DH hasn't put my pull up bar up yet, but I can't really rush him, he's wearing himself out at the shop moving and cleaning machinery. And I ain't about to put that thing in the concrete walls myself.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

SRD

Dave

LRB

I am ready to kick this day square in the nuts.

lol

LRB

Hey Dailies!  I had trouble sleeping too.  I raced over the weekend with 3000+ of my best girlfriends including Sara Hall. Close to 80F at conclusion of race.  Ouch.

She has the potential to be a great marathon runner if she stays healthy and catches a few breaks. If I recall correctly, her debut was run in extreme heat (I think her hubby took a DNF in the same race) yet she managed to tough it out.

LRB

'Morning.  I didn't get my extra baby rest this weekend, so I was in bed last night when it was still light out and soundly slept 10 hours.  Ahhh, sleep.  Now if I can just shake off the grogginess.

Swim and run after work today.  9 weeks until taper.  Yes, I am counting.  Three races during that time too, which is cool.

It's creeping.

When is the first of the three races?

delicate flower

It's creeping.

When is the first of the three races?

A half ironman on June 18.  12 days away!

<3