Beginners and Beyond

Paris Marathon RR (Read 85 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Great report, nice photos, and congrats on your nearly new PR!  For what you were dealing with you did great!  Way to go, Damaris!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

(And of course, outfit to match the Elixirs = :thumbsup: ) Big grin

Always!

Thanks, Scotty!  Thanks, guys.

Update:  Apparently, I ran the race also with high BP, which was causing the migraines.  Three days on new meds and I feel great.  Too bad I didn't recognize this the week prior.

Damaris

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

congrats on another major one!  a few seconds off your PR is very, very good!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

congrats on another major one!  a few seconds off your PR is very, very good!

Thanks!  Glad to see you around!  BTW, not sure if it's where you are (not like your name says it, LOL), but we are doing the RnR Montreal in September.  Because, you know, Toronto is NOT close to that but just in case you were planning on it.

Damaris

B-Plus

You probably don't want to read this, but anytime you get that close to your PR is great. You have much more time to take off once the marathon stars align, and I have no doubt that will happen. Sweet bib. That's a huge race!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thanks.  The more time passes, the happier I am with my result.  I mean, the race sucked from start to end and I still made it to an almost PR?  I'll take it.

Damaris