Veterans Day MonDAILIES (Read 40 times)

bluerun

Super B****

that's why it thinks you can run a 2:30 marathon 

But it used to think I could run a 2:2x marathon

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

DavePNW

I am feeling really beat up this morning. I am about to go for a short run, and it’s going to suck.

5 miles. It did not disappoint. Fortunately I don't have a watch that gives me a performance rating, because today it would tell me to just give up running right now.

Dave

sdWhiskers

I love no-traffic-Mondays! Both for running and driving into work. 5 miles this morning that were slow and creaky but nothing feels too wrecked from racing yesterday. Took me 15 min to get my Garmin to turn on properly. It kept restarting itself over and over again

It is not cold or snowy here. Pic from my race yesterday. I'm the ridiculously sweaty one on the left.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Adam Hall, people smiling, people standing, ocean, sky, outdoor and water

onemile

I love no-traffic-Mondays! Both for running and driving into work. 5 miles this morning that were slow and creaky but nothing feels too wrecked from racing yesterday. Took me 15 min to get my Garmin to turn on properly. It kept restarting itself over and over again

It is not cold or snowy here. Pic from my race yesterday. I'm the ridiculously sweaty one on the left.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Adam Hall, people smiling, people standing, ocean, sky, outdoor and water

great pic!  Is that your RP?

sdWhiskers

Nope, that's MrW, who is trying to get back into running/triathlon after a 1+ year break.

RP was taking the picture. It was his goal race but has thankfully agreed to keep running LRs with me through to CIM!

bluerun

Super B****

I'm cold just looking at you. What was the temperature?

chasing the impossible

onemile

Nope, that's MrW, who is trying to get back into running/triathlon after a 1+ year break.

RP was taking the picture. It was his goal race but has thankfully agreed to keep running LRs with me through to CIM!

Good looking couple!

Aww, nice. Having company makes all the difference!

sdWhiskers

I'm cold just looking at you. What was the temperature?

On Saturday, it was almost 90 here which had me worried. Luckily yesterday for the race it was 60 at the start and 70 around finish time. It looks cloudy in picture but was full sun with a little bit of foggy haze. Not cold at all!

LRB

5 miles. It did not disappoint. Fortunately I don't have a watch that gives me a performance rating, because today it would tell me to just give up running right now.

lol

LRB

Team Awesome! 💪💪

sdWhiskers

Good looking couple!

Aww, nice. Having company makes all the difference!

It definitely does! I would run during the week with him if our schedules aligned.

bluerun

Super B****

On Saturday, it was almost 90 here which had me worried. Luckily yesterday for the race it was 60 at the start and 70 around finish time. It looks cloudy in picture but was full sun with a little bit of foggy haze. Not cold at all!

Oh, then that's okay -- in my mind it's the same temperature that we have here and I'm dying

chasing the impossible

sdWhiskers

Oh, then that's okay -- in my mind it's the same temperature that we have here and I'm dying

Ha, no way. It will basically be high 60/70s, low 50s from now until May 

bluerun

Super B****

Ha, no way. It will basically be high 60/70s, low 50s from now until May 

Why do I still live here, again?...

chasing the impossible

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

This morning I went to the LRS and exchanged the Adrenaline 19's, an older gent helped me this time and had me do the whole walky thing and blah blah blah, he then brought out a pair of the Saucony Guide ISO 2's. He said a lot of these were selling at the Ravennas made their changes, a lot of people were going to the Guides so I suggested I try them. He did a weird hilltop tie, noting that my heels like to move towards the front a lot.

I may not be able to try them out running, but I can at least walk around in them all day.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)