Beginners and Beyond

Veterans Day MonDAILIES (Read 40 times)

LRB

I love the wazzie wool!  I bought 3 at the end of last season otherwise I'd be taking advantage of the 25% off sale you posted.

(Apparently during bottomless mimosas last weekend I ordered a bunch of Ink n Burn - not only for me but also some for my SIL.  Anyway, I need to stay away from internet shopping right now.)

That's awesome lol

RunningOnSand

(Apparently during bottomless mimosas last weekend I ordered a bunch of Ink n Burn - not only for me but also some for my SIL.  Anyway, I need to stay away from internet shopping right now.)

LOL LOL LOL. This is the best post of today!!! LOL Big grin

I used to listen to Kelly Roberts' podcast and she said that when she got drunk she'd buy domains. So then the next morning she'd wake up, with the realization that she was the proud owner of new domains.  LOL

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nothing wrong with ordering INKnBURN, just saying, KC.

Damaris

From the Internet.

My little person had her first cross-country race today! 8:18 pace for just under 1.2 miles of rolling grassy hills. She had a great time even though she felt like dying at the end and might be interested in sticking with running??

We did team brunch after that and I ran a workout with a belly full of croissant french toast when we got home, not my smartest choice oops. 6 sets of 60 sec hard - 60 sec jog - 30 sec hard - 90 sec jog, with warmup/cooldown. I did the workout part in sports bra + short shorts (55 degrees out) and ran by another woman out running in full-on winter gear including puffy vest. What a weird time of year November is.

sdWhiskers

My little person had her first cross-country race today! 8:18 pace for just under 1.2 miles of rolling grassy hills. She had a great time even though she felt like dying at the end and might be interested in sticking with running??

We did team brunch after that and I ran a workout with a belly full of croissant french toast when we got home, not my smartest choice oops. 6 sets of 60 sec hard - 60 sec jog - 30 sec hard - 90 sec jog, with warmup/cooldown. I did the workout part in sports bra + short shorts (55 degrees out) and ran by another woman out running in full-on winter gear including puffy vest. What a weird time of year November is.

Yay for little Lauren! How old is she? I'm hoping my little guy will keep enjoying running.

Baboon

delicate flower

5 miles done and felt great.

<3

KCRuns

That's awesome lol

I used to listen to Kelly Roberts' podcast and she said that when she got drunk she'd buy domains. So then the next morning she'd wake up, with the realization that she was the proud owner of new domains.  LOL

Nothing wrong with ordering INKnBURN, just saying, KC.

I completely forgot about it until she said something to me during our run on Saturday, but I reviewed the purchases and decided to let it stand because I made good choices.

In the interest of full disclosure, during the same drinking session, we also signed up for 6 more races   I forgot about those too, but they are in fact already on my calendar.  So even drunk, I'm organized as hell.

From the Internet.

Yay for little Lauren! How old is she? I'm hoping my little guy will keep enjoying running.

She's 11 next month - has been all soccer all the time until now!

KCRuns

Yay for your little person enjoying her first race!

LRB

I completely forgot about it until she said something to me during our run on Saturday, but I reviewed the purchases and decided to let it stand because I made good choices.

In the interest of full disclosure, during the same drinking session, we also signed up for 6 more races   I forgot about those too, but they are in fact already on my calendar.  So even drunk, I'm organized as hell.

This little golden nugget should be added to your LinkedIn account, juss sayin

Runshortii

I have been wearing mine almost every day, no joke. Which one did you get?

The regular long sleeve one in green. I really like the other oiselle long sleeve I have (the lux pullover with thumb holes? I have two of them) so I'm excited for this one too. I also ordered a second pair of those athleta polartec tights 

I ran 5. I actually felt really good, would've been faster if they would plow the stupid roads better.

DavePNW

5 miles done and felt great.

Why do your runs all feel so great, and mine stink? 

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Why do your runs all feel so great, and mine stink? 

I was sufficiently stressed from work today so maybe that occupied my mind enough that I didn't feel the leg pain.

<3

DavePNW

I was sufficiently stressed from work today so maybe that occupied my mind enough that I didn't feel the leg pain.

If run quality was proportional to level of work stress, my runs would be magical.

Dave

onemile

The regular long sleeve one in green. I really like the other oiselle long sleeve I have (the lux pullover with thumb holes? I have two of them) so I'm excited for this one too. I also ordered a second pair of those athleta polartec tights 

:High five: