Beginners and Beyond

Hit by a truck Sundailies (Read 41 times)

delicate flower

Rise n shine, snowflakes!  I am sore as hell.  Today will be recovery and grocery shopping, and the highlight of the day will be seeing Finding Dory at 4:00.  DW does have an optional 45 minute bike ride to do, and if she options in, I'll tag along.

'Sup.

<3

LRB

Rise n shine, snowflakes!  I am sore as hell. 

That was pretty impressive work yesterday Son. You da man.

LRB

My car is at the dealer and they gave me a Jeep Wrangler with a removable top, and that is exactly what I did. Now I'm going to drive out to the boonies with my hair blowing in the wind and run the short hill route.

delicate flower

Thanks...I got two black toenails for my efforts.

<3

From the Internet.

Yeah it was and yeah you are!

I ran 14 at 8:44 average. Kid's sleepover friend is going home soon, thank the lord (when they are in pairs they are INSANE), and then I will shower and eat everything.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 10.2 nice miles.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 15 with the last 3 fast later today.

Happy Father's Day to our dads here!

Baboon, understandable.  Ha.

Damaris

I am sore as hell.  

I'll bet. Super impressive accomplishment. How do you feel about doubling that in a couple months? 

And, take a RD, FFS, willya?

I'm a wee bit sore this morning, but nothing major. Will probably go out for about 6 shortly.

Oh, and happy Father's Day to all the other dads out there.

Dave

Mr MattM

Out the door at 6am for 11 miles...

be curious; not judgmental

Cyberic

Ran 12.1

Nothing noteworthy about it.

LRB

Thanks...I got two black toenails for my efforts.

For what it's worth, the two "black" toenails I got after my last marathon, weren't black at all, it was blood. I drained them then went bat shit crazy with Neosporin for about a week. They ended up coming off after about a month without issue. Most people do nothing however, and they still come off without issue. YMMV.

LRB

I learned today that the route out there is called the 7 Sisters, so named for the number of hills. Well, I made it through them without issue, but it was that last little bump in the route just before mile 8 that sapped what little life I had left outta me.

Oddly enough, I finished up strong, despite feeling like total death that last 10 minutes out in the open under that hot ass sun. Good run.

delicate flower

For what it's worth, the two "black" toenails I got after my last marathon, weren't black at all, it was blood. I drained them then went bat shit crazy with Neosporin for about a week. They ended up coming off after about a month without issue. Most people do nothing however, and they still come off without issue. YMMV.

I drained them, and I'll be looking forward to them coming off in a few weeks.

<3

Hip Redux

Wait, is there something else that causes black toe nails other than blood?  I thought that's just what it was?

LRB

Out the door at 6am for 11 miles...

That's dedication right there. I'm not sure what my earliest weekend run is but I'm sure it sucked those first few miles. lol