Beginners and Beyond

SaturDailies (Read 33 times)

DavePNW

Dave

DavePNW

Now Infinity War on the other hand....

...is one you might actually see twice in the theater. Which I am right now. 

Dave

zzyzx

Yeah I liked BP enough but didn't love it by any means due to some world building flaws (mainly that I have no idea if Wakanda has 10,000 people in it or 10,000,000 and that sort of thing throws me off) and the plot being a bit paint by numbers.

Infinity Wars though I do intend to see again. I might go see Solo today since my plans got blown up.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

...is one you might actually see twice in the theater. Which I am right now. 

'Atta Boy!

Thanos is the man. That's what I took from my second dance with it.

LRB

Had little RR writen but I hit the "X"  Heres a shortened version

You "plucked" yourself. lol

^ there are not many left here who would get that.

Dude, you're gonna smoke that PR come fall.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

'Atta Boy!

Thanos is the man. That's what I took from my second dance with it.

Have you seen DP 2 yet?  Wait for the Thanos reference.

And go Pluck yourself Wink

Damaris

LRB

Have you seen DP 2 yet?  Wait for the Thanos reference.

I saw it Tuesday.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I saw it Tuesday.

Did you like it?  I think I liked it as much as DP 1, if not more.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

KC, congrats on the PR! Impressive on a warm & humid day.

Jay, congrats on the AG win!

Coastal, I went to my parents' house today and my mom and I went to some outlets, There is a farm next to the outlet. Wow, it must have had some fresh shit on it, cause it really smelled. Plus it was a warm & humid day, so it just hung in the air.

onemile

I feel the same way about IKEA.  Flimsy and cheap stuff.

I wouldn't buy the furniture but the cheap rug and bedspread I bought should be ruined by my dogs just as well as the expensive ones I wasted $$$ on

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I wouldn't buy the furniture but the cheap rug and bedspread I bought should be ruined by my dogs just as well as the expensive ones I wasted $$$ on

I agree.  The furniture is meh, but the other stuff will work great for the house, especially with cats or dogs.

I have people here telling me IKEA is amazing quality (furniture) and I'm like eh?  We have a place called El Dorado here which is of great quality for that kind of thing.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

We have an Ikea by the mall, guess it's been there long enough that it usually isn't that crowded. DH bought a lot of the glasses for the bar there, cheap and they work the same as others.

LRB

There is only one Ikea in Michigan. It opened 12 years ago amidst unprecedented pandemonium, which is why I've never gone because I tend to avoid those things. It has a 4.4 out of 5 Google rating however, from over 4,700 reviews. That's forty-seven hundrend, with an H. For anyone familiar with online shopping, that tells you all you need to know.

DavePNW

Did you like it?  I think I liked it as much as DP 1, if not more.

I agree - as good, or better. The novelty has worn off a bit, but they made up for that by sort of going bigger with everything. And I think this was  mentioned, but they totally nailed the credits scene.

Dave