Beginners and Beyond

Two Course WednesDAILIES (Read 49 times)

LRB

Guten Morgen, y'all.

I did 7.0 miles on the TM in 1:03:15. 9:02 pace. I don't know how that happened.

Excellent! Can we declare you back?

5 the easy way should definitely be easy Cy.

I am sure whomever was responsible for knocking the power out crapped his pants Scotty. lol

Good call on nixing the swimming until after the big race Boon. For as relaxing as it is, it does take a lot out of you.

Hi Shari. You have a good day going there!

'Sup O. I hate to say you told me so but you did...as usual.  

I had my um, stuff in the wrong place my last time on the AG and had to stop it and readjust everything. lol

Enjoy the track run Lauren. You are a shadow of your former self...in a good way!

Rain would suck CJ. What does accuweather have to say about it? lol

Hi Z. It must be cool to have people to run fast with.

'Sup D. Do we have a verdict on your plan for today yet?

As for me, I have the Alter G after work so I have to eat light today. I have found that if I eat within three hours of an evening run I feel bloated.  On the other hand, if i eat light I fly. so the choice has been made. Smile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So, I arrived to Broward before my deposition and I go to the restroom.  I managed to rip my zipper while trying to release it from something it caught.  Here I am, conducting a deposition with my ass showing.  Fortunately, the jacket covered it so no one was the wiser, except the attorney for the trustee who tried to help me put it together.  Fortunately, I had a skirt in my car and now my ass is covered at the office.  The end.

No verdict yet.  I have to go to Pilates and then Publix.  If it takes me longer than 7pm, I might not have time to run.  Or I might run it on the TM while cooking dinner or a mixture of the two, we'll see.

Damaris

cjones1

So, I arrived to Broward before my deposition and I go to the restroom.  I managed to rip my zipper while trying to release it from something it caught.  Here I am, conducting a deposition with my ass showing.  Fortunately, the jacket covered it so no one was the wiser, except the attorney for the trustee who tried to help me put it together.  Fortunately, I had a skirt in my car and now my ass is covered at the office.  The end.

No verdict yet.  I have to go to Pilates and then Publix.  If it takes me longer than 7pm, I might not have time to run.  Or I might run it on the TM while cooking dinner or a mixture of the two, we'll see.

I spend all day trying to cover my ass at the office, but that's probably not the same thing. Smile

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

cjones1

Rain would suck CJ. What does accuweather have to say about it? lol

That's where I got the forecast, and as close as we are, it's probably more "accu" than not. Smile

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

onemile

SRD #2. 

Hip Redux

SRD #2. 

Where the hell are the RRs people?  FFS

Stoopid-easy day #2.  It's cold and gray here with stray snow flakes falling this morning, a good day to do housework and watch the DVR of the race.  RR will be in the works when I'm feeling a little less mopey.  Smile

StepbyStep-SH

All the races you've run, and no safety pins in your purse?

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Last workout of the week, so it is officially taper time... no weight lifting and no running for the next 2 days until the races. Focused on the back this morning.

Pull Ups (Weight Assisted): 3 sets/ 6 reps/ 90 lbs assisted
                    Wide Grip Lat Pull Down: 70lbsX10reps, 65lbsX12reps, 70lbsX10reps, 65lbsX12reps, 75lbsX8reps, 70lbsX10reps
                    One Arm Dumbbell Row: 45lbsX8reps, 40lbsX12reps, 45lbsX8reps, 40lbsX12reps, 45lbsX8reps, 40lbsX12reps
                    Underhand Seated Cable Row: 60lbsX12reps, 60lbsX12reps, 70lbsX8reps, 60lbsX12reps, 70lbsX8reps, 65lbsX12reps
                    Torso Rotation: 4 sets/ 12 reps/ 60 lbs, 1 set/12 reps/70lbs
                    Parallel Grip Lat Pull Down: 60lbsX12reps, 70lbsX8reps, 60lbsX12reps, 70lbsX8reps, 60lbsX12reps, 75lbsX8reps
                    Seated Cable Row: 70lbsX8reps, 60lbsX12reps, 75lbsX8reps, 65lbsX12reps, 75lbsX8reps, 70lbsX10reps
                    Machine Lat Pull Down: 100lbsX12reps, 105lbsX8reps, 100lbsX12reps, 105lbsX8reps, 100lbsX12reps, 105lbsX8reps

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

All the races you've run, and no safety pins in your purse?

You would think I had some but no.  I cleaned out my purse before heading to Paris so they are all on my table at home.

Damaris

GinnyinPA

I did 4.3 cold windy miles.  Very odd to think I only have one 2 mile run before my race.  Yikes.

LRB

Very odd to think I only have one 2 mile run before my race.  Yikes.

It will be over just as quickly, it just will not seem like it during it. But as sure as rain is wet you will be speaking of it in the past tense before you know it.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Go, Ginny!

Damaris

Cyberic

Or I might run it on the TM while cooking dinner

You have a TM in your kitchen!  Now that's what I call a runner's house!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You have a TM in your kitchen!  Now that's what I call a runner's house!

In the living room. Close enough.

Damaris