Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 47 times)

Cyberic

Oski, hope it's just bruises, or better yet, no bruises at all.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Cupcake for breakfast.    #stillwinning

I went for a trail run last night and totally wiped out on a rooty section (I took a second to look at my watch and took my eyes off the trail...bad idea).  I flew like superman and landed onto the roots, banged up both knees, my shoulder, jammed my wrist and hit my head.    It was a doozy.   I can't quite lift my arm without pain, so pilates tonight should be "interesting".

Ouch.

Damaris

GinnyinPA

Oski - ouch!  I hope you didn't do any real damage.  I usually fall when I'm looking up (look, an eagle!) not down.  Either way, it  hurts.

Bluerun - I still get pelvic twinges, either from the sfx or the OP.  As long as it doesn't last, I don't worry about it.

LRB

Morning!  I ran 6.2 miles this morning.  Pilates later.

I have always run all my workouts outside.  Never felt invincible come the Fall, only congested for months and tired from being so dehydrated for the 6 months of 90+ workouts.  

Training in oppressive conditions is only good if one is planning on being banished from Egypt and forced to cross the desert on foot. lol

onemile

I still get pelvic twinges, either from the sfx or the OP.  As long as it doesn't last, I don't worry about it.

I think LRB is the OP here lololol

DavePNW

Also: hit the 1500 mile mark YTD.

Dave

Hip Redux

Oski, hope it's just bruises, or better yet, no bruises at all.

Nice egg on my knee and my shoulder is bruised.   Could have been worse!

Dave - you're right.  I flew like superman for like 0.1 seconds and then gravity took over.

onemile

Also: hit the 1500 mile mark YTD.

Nice. I just hit the Baboon mile mark YTD.  It'll be a few days before I get to 1500.

bluerun

Super B****

Bluerun - I still get pelvic twinges, either from the sfx or the OP.  As long as it doesn't last, I don't worry about it.

Oh, I know -- and I think it started being annoying on Tuesday, when it was raining.  That makes sense.  What I'm feeling now is probably just all in my head.  I HOPE.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone! (it's still technically morning for two more minutes lol)

No run for me this morning, overslept LOL Still made it to work on time, so that's good, just slept through my run time.  I'll run after work, possibly in the rain if it keeps up, it's pouring right now (which is great, the grass really needs it!)

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

LRB

I think LRB is the OP here lololol

lol - I know what one is but not the other. I was thinking post-op but that would PO.

onemile

lol - I know what one is but not the other. I was thinking post-op but that would PO.

The only thing I know OP to mean is Original Poster. 

LRB

I'm at 1,011 miles for the year, about 250 short of where I planned to be.

Given all the crap I have gone through this year, I am okay with that.

bluerun

Super B****

It took me a second, but I got it...

(Osteitis pubis)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB