Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 47 times)

Mmmmm...beer

I'm 314 miles behind the pace bunny, but have no fear, I'll be eating rabbit stew by the end of the year. 

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

LRB

I'm 314 miles behind the pace bunny...

I will have to just take your word for it since there is no yearly miles widget in your log FFS.

delicate flower

Nice. I just hit the Baboon mile mark YTD.  It'll be a few days before I get to 1500.

Follow my example!  It is a great way to come up painfully short of your goals.

<3

GinnyinPA

I think LRB is the OP here lololol

OP = Osteitis pubis - much more of a pain that LRB.

LRB

I am having Italian for lunch today, and might even spring for the cherry cheesecake for dessert seeing as how I have been a good boy the past 8 weeks.

LRB

OP = Osteitis pubis - much more of a pain that LRB.

Only slightly.

LRB

...and might even spring for the cherry cheesecake for dessert seeing as how I have been a good boy the past 8 weeks.

I went with the blueberry cheese cake instead, and I only ate half of it.

Little Blue

RD for me.  Eye exam this morning, and I am just getting to where I can see up close.  Most of you are still a little fuzzy ... and I look a bit under the influence.

Oski ~ OW!  Prime example of why I don't run trails.  I would do that every run.  You might want to skip that evening session.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Training in oppressive conditions is only good if one is planning on being banished from Egypt and forced to cross the desert on foot. lol

Well, I am sure there is a race over there somewhere.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'm at 1522.  On pace to fulfill my goal, more or less.  Knocking on wood.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I went with the blueberry cheese cake instead, and I only ate half of it.

Damaris

Mmmmm...beer

I will have to just take your word for it since there is no yearly miles widget in your log FFS.

But there is, weird.  It's on the right hand side when I look at my log, I have a yearly tracker and the goal tracker (set to 2800 miles)

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

bluerun

Super B****

Well, I am sure there is a race over there somewhere.

Have at it.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

But there is, weird.  It's on the right hand side when I look at my log, I have a yearly tracker and the goal tracker (set to 2800 miles)

You're right, sorry. I was on free Wi-Fi and it didn't load.

As you were, soldier. Cool

B-Plus

What's a B+200, FFS?

I was planning on doubling today but I slept in, so only group workout tonight.