Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 47 times)

bluerun

Super B****

I only carry water on my long runs now.  I'm good for around 90 minutes in the heat without water.

I CAN do it... I ran almost two hours without water a couple of weeks ago (don't ask me why I did that when I was in a park filled with fountains).  It's just more comfortable if I don't.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Little Blue

I never carry water. Not even in 90+.  I am a camel now.

Hence the comment earlier today :  "tired from being so dehydrated for the 6 months of 90+ workouts."

LRB

Hence the comment earlier today :  "tired from being so dehydrated for the 6 months of 90+ workouts."

That is misery.

On a brighter note, it was not as bright out when I left for this morning's run. Fall's a coming!

Little Blue

On a brighter note, it was not as bright out when I left for this morning's run. Fall's a coming!

You got that right!  Our forecast for the next 9 days doesn't include a single 90 degree day!  And lows in the 60s.  Woo hoo!!!!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Waves as I fly by. Ran 6.2 this am

Marjorie

LRB

Waves as I fly by. 

Hopefully you are strapped in and wearing goggles. Smile

DavePNW

Not looking forward to the darkness. Very soon I will need to don reflective vest & headlamp.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I only carry water on my long runs now.  I'm good for around 90 minutes in the heat without water.

I wouldn't even for LRs.  If I pass a supermarket, I would stop and drink but if not, I would just run at least up to 10 miles without.  After that, I would just drink somewhere to make sure I won't die.

I usually take gels without water, so I don't really drink much anymore.  I used to drink a lot; now I feel I don't have to.  KWIM?

Pilates done.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That was last year.  I drank water last year, didn't make a difference.  That's my point (with or without water in that weather, I'll always feel the same).  So, this year I have not drink during any run outside, not feeling worse than last year.  I do drink before and after.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Not looking forward to the darkness. Very soon I will need to don reflective vest & headlamp.

I cannot wait for some darkness during my runs.  Right now, it's almost 6pm and the sun is in the middle of the sky.  Not sure if hubby expects me to go out with him to run tonight but it ain't happening, ha.

Damaris

LRB

Not sure if hubby expects me to go out with him to run tonight but it ain't happening, ha.

lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

lol

I am sure he will be hitting the TM.  Feels like 98F and 74 dewpoint is not THAT bad if it's cloudy as fuck.  Which it isn't.  Not by a mile.  The sun is coming into my bedroom as if The Mist.

Damaris

delicate flower

60 minute run complete.  7.4 miles at 8:06 pace.  Oh how nice a dry 78 degree run felt!!  I did one of my hill routes...went easy on the downs and flats, but picked up the effort on the climbs.  Pretty good run tonight, and a fast pace for that route.

<3

LRB

The sun is coming into my bedroom as if The Mist.

The people that live there have beautiful tans, but I came home blacker than soy sauce after only four days down there! In fact, my dog barked at me like I was a stranger when I walked up the driveway. 

B-Plus