Beginners and Beyond

Saturday (Read 41 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

Maybe because multisport watches have a better battery to handle them long triathlons. Just putting my hypothesis to the test, here.

MTA: But you have a good hypothesis too (harsher conditions).

The multisport watches are also priced accordingly to handle those conditions.

<3

onemile

Maybe because multisport watches have a better battery to handle them long triathlons. Just putting my hypothesis to the test, here.

MTA: But you have a good hypothesis too (harsher conditions).

I didn't have a problem with this watch last winter. I wonder if it's battery life has diminished

onemile

The multisport watches are also priced accordingly to handle those conditions.

I'm having a hard time parting with $500 but the fenix 5s with the white band is pretty

LRB

I'm having a hard time parting with $500 but the fenix 5s with the white band is pretty

Aw shit.

I actually had the black 5s Sapphire in my cart at Amazon back in April. It is gorgeous.

DavePNW

Isn't it $550?

MTA: Although seriously, if you're going to spend too much money on something, it should be something you're going to use every damn day.

MTA2: I guess I should stop talking about other people's watches, and get my ass out there & use my own.

Dave

onemile

there's one on amazon warehouse for $445

Baboon

delicate flower

You deserve to buy yourself something nice.

Eta: DW has the Fenix 5 with yellow strap and loves it.

<3

onemile

You deserve to buy yourself something nice.

I spent all my money on my dog though!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My 910 worked also for cold weather but the coldest I have run is 7F or something like that.  I think the 610 on don’t work well due to the touch screen. My 610 shut down in humidity, I remember.

Woke up feeling run down. Sigh.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

I spent all my money on my dog though!!

Yeah but credit dollars for the watch so it's like it's free.

<3

onemile

Eta: DW has the Fenix 5 with yellow strap and loves it.

Does she wear it for everyday use?  I love the white/rose gold one but that one is even more expensive.  The white/carrara one is also nice though

LRB

Does she wear it for everyday use?  I love the white/rose gold one but that one is even more expensive.  The white/carrara one is also nice though

My thought was that either I was going to go big or I wasn't going at all...and ultimately, I didn't. lol

onemile

My thought was that either I was going to go big or I wasn't going at all...and ultimately, I didn't. lol

it's a lot for a watch that will last 2 years, max.

DavePNW

My 220 is pushing 3 yrs now. I feel like I'm living on borrowed time.

And seriously, I mean it, I'm going out for a run any minute now.

Dave

Cyberic

2 years max is pushing it. Unless you absolutely want all the latest gadgets, which you don't, and I don't either, I'm certain I have a solid watch for 3 years at least. Maybe 4. It will be one year soon that I have mine, and it's like new. And I wear it 23/7 (I charge it every day).