Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES (Read 34 times)

DavePNW

It's been well received.

And actually something that 3 of the 4 of us are interested in seeing, which is unusual. 4/4 is not possible, because DS doesn't like to see movies. Weird, I know.

Dave

LRB

And actually something that 3 of the 4 of us are interested in seeing, which is unusual. 4/4 is not possible, because DS doesn't like to see movies. Weird, I know.

Well, having someone that's different is actually pretty normal. Smile

DavePNW

Well, having someone that's different is actually pretty normal. Smile

But just anyone generically not liking movies is weird. Just like anyone not liking chocolate (ahem, D).

Dave

Zelanie

Decided to hit the blood drive on my way home. That should make this afternoon's run more interesting

onemile

I ran 7

Runshortii

I ran 4. 32 degrees out which I can work with. Not in shorts though 😂.

onemile

Last Sunday, was about 5 degrees, I ran a 14 milers with a group.

The guy in shorts was out this morning and ran a 35K (21.7 miles), in shorts, again. He has run in shorts all winter long until now.

If it's 5 degrees, I wear my warmest tights with a pair of pants on top

Half Crazy K 2.0

I ran 6 in shorts. Of course, I was on my treadmill. DH left the fireplace on in the basement all night, so it was hot down there.

LRB

I ran 7

What's on the docket tomorrow, anything good?

onemile

What's on the docket tomorrow, anything good?

Tomorrow's run is:

6 miles easy
                      2 x 15 minutes on, 3 minutes off in between - cut the pace within each 15 min segment. 5 minutes at marathon effort, 5 minutes a little faster, 5 minutes at 1/2 marathon effort.
                      2 miles easy

delicate flower

Where is our swag report?

Whoops, missed this post.    No swag.  $5 gets you a timed race.  AG winners are put into a raffle for a running store gift card, which I lost.  Well, AG winner names are announced, so there is that.

Someone should probably call the police... Cause I murdered my long run :P 15 at 8:04 average.

This is awesome!

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Baboon, nice race. Was there at least food if no swag?

Zelanie

Whoops, missed this post.    No swag.  $5 gets you a timed race.  AG winners are put into a raffle for a running store gift card, which I lost.  Well, AG winner names are announced, so there is that.

This is awesome!

You're gonna have to get yourself a pie or a cupcake or something at least.

delicate flower

Baboon, nice race. Was there at least food if no swag?

They had assorted Little Debbies and Oreo type stuff, but I just sipped my recovery drink while I waited to hear the raffle winner.  I stopped for a bacon egg, and cheese on a bagel on my way home.  With a coffee, of course.

<3

Zelanie

Waited 3 hours or so after the blood drive and took the dogs out for a run.  Surprisingly, I didn't feel any different than a usual run.  It was cold (well, 32) and my iron levels were high, maybe both of those helped?  My watch didn't even say I lost any V02Max.  We'll see what tomorrow brings.