Beginners and Beyond

Fat Wednesday (Read 30 times)

DavePNW

to help you out, we are doing 20 on Saturday 

JHC. We most certainly are not. This is still the training for the training??

Dave

LRB

Morning!  I have 10 miles tonight.

A year ago today was my husband's brain surgery.  Good times!

Oh yeah, I had forgot about that. Didn't he run like a marathon two days later or something crazy like that?

onemile

JHC. We most certainly are not. This is still the training for the training??

This is "building toward the fuel runs we will start doing in a few weeks"

bluerun

Super B****

Seems to be working for me 

IDK what you see, but I don't see a picture...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

onemile

IDK what you see, but I don't see a picture...

Really? I see a pic of my dog...

bluerun

Super B****

I see this

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

DavePNW

Nope.

Dave

onemile

Baboon

delicate flower

I just did the quick math and in a given week I send out 10% as much work email as I receive. I send 20-30 and receive upwards of 300.  That's actual work email...not spam and junk .  It's funny when people ask me if I remember the email they sent me.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh yeah, I had forgot about that. Didn't he run like a marathon two days later or something crazy like that?

LOL, TWO MONTHS later.  Sheesh.  I am crazier than him and wouldn't have done that.  He ran two weeks post surgery.  Mind blown.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I also see nothing there but a warning.

Damaris

Another Orangetheory day, as I'm trying to hit 3 out of the 5 days of Peak Performance week.  (But NOT the 2000m row!!)  2.4 miles on the tread side, although I sort of wished I hadn't started on treads when I realized I was already a bit worn out when it came to the bodyweight challenge.  Whoever had the bright idea to have the treadmill people do a 4 minute block with increasing inclines each minute at push pace until the all out pace for the last minute...I got a good workout in today!!

LRB

Another Orangetheory day, 

Are you doing those with the Docket_Rocket or is it in your state?

It's in my state, but from what I understand, pretty much all of the Orangetheory locations are doing Peak Performance Week right now.  (Maybe not new studios)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Another Orangetheory day, as I'm trying to hit 3 out of the 5 days of Peak Performance week.  (But NOT the 2000m row!!)  2.4 miles on the tread side, although I sort of wished I hadn't started on treads when I realized I was already a bit worn out when it came to the bodyweight challenge.  Whoever had the bright idea to have the treadmill people do a 4 minute block with increasing inclines each minute at push pace until the all out pace for the last minute...I got a good workout in today!!

Stop scaring me about tomorrow!

Damaris