Beginners and Beyond

SUNDAILIES Be Like (Read 40 times)

Happy.  Later this morning, I'll attend the brit of a friend's baby boy. It'll be nice to focus on celebrating the living and taking a mental break from death, even for just a little bit.

3.50 in 32:42. 9:21 pace.

I have seven miles, my first training run of this marathon plan, planned for sometime this afternoon or evening.

Three more days until I leave for my vacation in Israel and Greece.

LRB

Intrigued. I bought a tablet and am wondering if can transfer my browsing history and favorites on Firefox from one device to the other.

We'll see...

Little Blue

Bleh.  I made a quiche last night.  I ate the leftovers for breakfast and it did NOT agree with me.  Yeah, not leaving the house any time soon.

It's a little drizzly and 50.  As DH said, it's a day to sit on the couch with the fire going and a bowl of rippled potato chips, watching movies.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Waiting for some Starbucks to hope it warms me up. 10k this morning. 56:30 unofficial. Hilly and windy. Definitely not even splits.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Intrigued. I bought a tablet and am wondering if can transfer my browsing history and favorites on Firefox from one device to the other.

We'll see...

You should find a folder labelled Favorites that you can copy the urls from one to the other. Warning, I've never tried this myself.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Hip Redux

We'll see...

If you use Chrome, it will remember your favorites when you log into your google account on any device.

LRB

If you use Chrome, it will remember your favorites when you log into your google account on any device.

I do not, but I do have a google account so that is good to know. Maybe I can play around with that and see.

LRB

You should find a folder labelled Favorites that you can copy the urls from one to the other. Warning, I've never tried this myself.

Can't hurt to try.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. Slept until now because I spent most of the night with a stomach bug.  Yuck.  12 with 6 at MP + 10% later.

Damaris

happylily

Monday: SRD

Tuesday: 10 at tempo

Wednesday: felt like crap mentally, played couch potato and ate bonbons all evening.

Thursday: Still feeling out of it. No run. Watched comedies all night. Better that than crying.

Friday: Enough with the mental breakdown. Ran 15 miles at MP.

Saturday: Ran 12 in the morning, walked for hours at the Fine Art museum, visited DD, then drove an hour away to a tiny bar which had invited three local rock bands to perform. The show started at 11pm and finished at 3am. I went to bed at 4:00. My ears are still ringing, I'm exhausted and I have a LR ahead of me.

It's been a week that resembles me. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

Morning. Slept until now because I spent most of the night with a stomach bug.  Yuck.  12 with 6 at MP + 10% later.

I hope you feel better, D.!

happylily

Waiting for some Starbucks to hope it warms me up. 10k this morning. 56:30 unofficial. Hilly and windy. Definitely not even splits.

Congratulations! Great finish time in those conditions!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I hope you feel better, D.!

Thanks!  I am eating breakfast and so far, so good.  It looks like it was something I ate rather than a virus of sort.

Damaris

happylily

Thanks!  I am eating breakfast and so far, so good.  It looks like it was something I ate rather than a virus of sort.

That's good news. 

Hip Redux

Well....food poisoning is a virus (or bacteria).