Beginners and Beyond

Sub 2 Saturdailies (Read 36 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Cyberic, I would apologize to all parties for the ouotburst, including the PM. I think if you skip her and apologize to others, it could get back to her and make a not good situation worse.

Baboon, nice race. Was there good swag?

Okay, ha! Oops. Is there someone else on the B&B besides Whiskers who doesn't like coffee?

Me, I can't stand the smell either.

LRB

They were the thin one dollar knit ones.

Ironically, I had to buy a pair today for the first time since I bought the first pair 7 or so years ago (hole in one of the fingers). They are now sold in packs of 3 for 9 bucks.  A bit thicker though so there is that.

DavePNW

My mom doesn’t drink coffee, has never had it in her life. But she still likes coffee ice cream. Because how can you not. Please some of you coffee-haters tell me you still like coffee ice cream.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nope.

Damaris

DavePNW

thin one dollar knit ones.

Remains the only purchase I’ve ever made at an expo. At Detroit. And LRB would remember those came in mighty handy on that particular race day.

Dave

sdWhiskers

My mom doesn’t drink coffee, has never had it in her life. But she still likes coffee ice cream. Because how can you not. Please some of you coffee-haters tell me you still like coffee ice cream.

LRB

Remains the only purchase I’ve ever made at an expo. At Detroit. And LRB would remember those came in mighty handy on that particular race day.

Yep, I wore two pair at the start.

LRB

Oddly enough, I do not consume anything coffee flavored except for coffee. I've been meaning to try the ice cream (or was it gelato?) but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Cyberic

I'll do that. And yes, Ginny, same person.

Smoked a little bit of legal weed this afternoon. Same 10 buck's worth I bought many months ago. Then I played board games with the daughter, and then played a bit of bass guitar.

KCRuns

Docket, have you decided what to wear tomorrow for Chicago? I’m leaning towards a skirt or capris and short sleeves, but I’m waffling.

DavePNW

Oddly enough, I do not consume anything coffee flavored except for coffee. I've been meaning to try the ice cream (or was it gelato?) but haven't gotten around to it yet.

OMG you don’t know what you’re missing. Ice cream or gelato, either way.

Dave

LRB

OMG you don’t know what you’re missing. Ice cream or gelato, either way.

I know. Every time I go to get some though I end up with my standard vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and caramel sauce.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Docket, have you decided what to wear tomorrow for Chicago? I’m leaning towards a skirt or capris and short sleeves, but I’m waffling.

I am wearing shorts, tank and arm warmers.

Damaris

LRB

I'll do that. And yes, Ginny, same person.

Smoked a little bit of legal weed this afternoon. Same 10 buck's worth I bought many months ago. Then I played board games with the daughter, and then played a bit of bass guitar.

A friend with weed is a friend about to have the munchies. Big grin