Beginners and Beyond

NYE SunDAILIES (Read 37 times)

DavePNW

The New Year's Resolution Run in Flint was cancelled today as well. I'm not sure how long that event has been held but that's gotta be a first.

Bad start to the year for some people's resolutions!

Dave

LRB

Bad start to the year for some people's resolutions!

If anyone resolved not to run, it's perfect. lol

Half Crazy K 2.0

LRB, as a Lions fan, any opinion on company in the 0 and 16 club? I had read somewhere that Lions fans didn't want to share that.

bluerun

Super B****

Two polar bear plunges in NJ were cancelled... mine was not.  YAY!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Two polar bear plunges in NJ were cancelled... mine was not.  YAY!

Aw shit!

LRB

LRB, as a Lions fan, any opinion on company in the 0 and 16 club? I had read somewhere that Lions fans didn't want to share that.

Those people are numbskulls. I hope the entire league goes 0  - 16 so I can stop hearing that we're the only team to have that dubious honor.

bluerun

Super B****

Aw shit!

It's easy for me to plan all this while I'm sitting in my nice warm house... I'll be singing a different tune tomorrow, I'm sure.  (And my sherpa got hurt on a trail run yesterday, so he had every excuse to back out and take me with him, but he didn't.  Aw shit, indeed!)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

DavePNW

No way! They're popping champagne corks, like the '72 Dolphins do every time a team's undefeated season is spoiled.

Dave

Runshortii

I ran 4 on the treadmill. Felt sluggish, but I guess that’s to be expected the day after a wedding. The local polar plunge into Lake Michigan was cancelled for tomorrow

LRB

No way! They're popping champagne corks, like the '72 Dolphins do every time a team's undefeated season is spoiled.

lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I wish they would do a polar plunge in Miami...

Also known as, let's go to Miami Beach and bathe in the sun, day.

Damaris

onemile

I ran 4 on the treadmill. Felt sluggish, but I guess that’s to be expected the day after a wedding. The local polar plunge into Lake Michigan was cancelled for tomorrow

The one in Milwaukee is still on

DavePNW

The one in Milwaukee is still on

Looking forward to your report.

Dave

LRB

Looking forward to your report.

Believe it or not, I am more likely to take the polar plunge than I am to run 50 miles on my 50th birthday, or even 50 kilometres for that matter. No, no and hells no. Sheeit, I'll be lucky to run 50 feet. lol

onemile

Believe it or not, I am more likely to take the polar plunge than I am to run 50 miles on my 50th birthday, or even 50 kilometres for that matter. No, no and hells no. Sheeit, I'll be lucky to run 50 feet. lol

I have no desire to do either