Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES are best consumed within 2 years of bottling (Read 30 times)

No more marathons

21 miles at a brisk & steady 8:31 average pace.

MTA: my 16th career 20+ miler (not including marathons); tied for the fastest.

Two more and we'll be twinzies.  

But then you have to stop because I don't do that shit anymore.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

316.4! A huge PR for me and one I probably won't see again until the next marathon cycle, haha.

Better than my best by almost a marathon.

Those are some impressive miles.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

onemile

I ran 12. It wasn't terrible

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I got my 10 miles in this morning!!! Actually 10.2 and it was late morning just before noon, and we had scattered thunderstorms AND I made a very poor, stupid decision and trekked through probably .3 miles of water........ most of it hip deep, Jetta had to swim.

I was so worried that if we turned back and added another mile, we'd get caught in a very bad storm so we pushed through. Yep, it was really stupid.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

Nice job Lauren. I have never run that many miles.

onemile

I got my 10 miles in this morning!!! Actually 10.2 and it was late morning just before noon, and we had scattered thunderstorms AND I made a very poor, stupid decision and trekked through probably .3 miles of water........ most of it hip deep, Jetta had to swim.

I was so worried that if we turned back and added another mile, we'd get caught in a very bad storm so we pushed through. Yep, it was really stupid.

Hip deep water?  

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

I can't relate you people any more with your 70 mile weeks/300 mile months.

+1

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

How does that happen? Are you training for a triathlon?

Cyberic

69.9 miles for the week.

297 for the month.

Me either

Cyberic

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yep.

6 miles for me today. 116 for the month.

Nice miles Lauren!

Runshorti, always fun to deal with those questions.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Felt good enough to run 12 miles today.  Didn't run a LR this week but meh, I had a fever yesterday so it was bound to happen.  195.9 for the month.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

FreeSoul, turn around, don't drown. Seriously, flooding is nothing to play around with.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Hip deep water?  

Yeah........... I was expecting it be no more than knee deep.... which Jetta could walk but it was only knee deep for about 20 feet and then got right up to the hips for 50-80 feet. I'm about to see if I can figure out just how far. The whole thing was like .25 miles or .3, but had a section of road that was high enough out of the water for us to have a break and I was really regretting the decision but knew we couldn't turn back, the next bit started out knee deep for like 10-20 feet and right back to the hips.... I was pretty nervous.

It was really stupid, really, really, really, really stupid. There were lots of spiders trying to climb up on me to get out of the water, and I stepped on a lot of dead worms...... big worms....

Did I mention how stupid a decision it was?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I really thought the damn thing wasn't more than knee deep, and I was so scared that we'd get stuck out in a severe storm that i said fuck it, I didn't realize how long it was.

I had just reached mile 7 and had less than 3 to go, I just wanted to be done at that point.

Believe me, I will never do that again.

PRs