Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #12 (Read 34 times)

bluerun

Super B****

I did 10 miles on the trainer in preparation for spending all day sitting on my ass... hopefully I will get in a run when I arrive but you never know.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

RD #4 for me. Freezing rain so it would have sucked anyways. Not even sure if I'll run tomorrow. My jaw still hurts a lot unless I take Tylenol or Advil. I usually don't run on pain meds...

Odd thing is I don't really miss running yet. Go figure.

delicate flower

Sunday.  Get after it.

<3

Sunday.  Get after it.

Good luck in that freaky deaky 17 mile race!

Dave

LRB

Good luck in that freaky deaky 17 mile race!

4.4, two on flat with elevated pace (ham tightended), then 2.4 bowl hills slightly elevated and ham better

Runshortii

I’m moving today’s run to tomorrow, I was so tired and jet lagged this morning and now it’s hot as balls out. Just enjoying the beach today

Maybe not so appropriate this weekend, but still.

Dave

Cyberic

This is what it looks like here: rain yesterday, freezing rain last night, and now it's snowing and windy, and getting colder and colder

sdWhiskers

4 easy miles. All I had time for before DS's tennis lesson. Will do some strength training when I get back home.

Half Crazy K 2.0

If you're in Maryland, wait 24-48 hours and it will change. I just went to the grocery store & it's 65 degrees again. There is snow in the forecast for Friday.

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Ran 4 easy miles on dirt roads and trails at a school campus nearby. Was slower than slow to start but felt great to get out of the neighborhood and onto the trails. Icy but had new, lighter weight, grippers with studs that provided great traction even on ice.

Baboon - good luck!

Everyone else as well with whatever is going on today!

Sorry to any Ravens fans.  That was kind of weird but, remember, it's better than being a Lions fan!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I considered DNSing but woke up at 2am like an idiot. They started us late (normal time). The dewpoint was 70 already at the start. I stopped for pictures with characters and I was slow so the sweepers and the balloon ladies were less than 1/2 mile from me when I got to Animal Kingdom, saw my friend and stopped my Garmin. The. i proceded to ride the fuck out of Everest.

When I came out, I got a notification they had diverted runners and a huge amount of people’s marathon is now 20-23 miles. So happy I quit.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It is now mid 80s here. People are still on the course.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Sorry to any Ravens fans.  That was kind of weird but, remember, it's better than being a Lions fan!

Actually, we just look towards the team 40 miles down I95 as a reminder of how bad things can be. The Titans must have watched the tape from the Chargers playoff game last year. If you force the Ravens to throw, they aren't so great. There was some really lousy clock management in that game around half time. If you have 11 seconds left, you should be able to get at least 2, or maybe even 3 plays off. Quick throws, if it isn;t there immediately, throw it away. Don't run around for 8 fucking seconds.