Beginners and Beyond

Penguins' February Weight Loss Challenge (Read 69 times)

tracilynn

I have a good 8 to lose

please add me

~~~~~~~

Traci

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

I'm in as well.  I don't have much to lose, but I would like to be disciplined and not eat too much as I start adding miles. If anything, this will hold me accountable.

Half Crazy K 2.0

A parent yesterday gave out flyers for her friend's cupcake delivery business. I need to put that in my desk drawer and stop  pondering it.

DavePNW

A parent yesterday gave out flyers for her friend's cupcake delivery business. I need to put that in my desk drawer garbage can and stop  pondering it.

Better.

Dave

hog4life

Could I use my Jan 1 weight as my starting point? Please.......

Half Crazy K 2.0

Could I use my Jan 1 weight as my starting point? Please.......

Solution. Do you be first weigh in Feb 1 after the Superbowl ends. Be sure to drink lots of beer and salty snacks and keep you clothes and shoes on. Do the other weigh ins first thing in the morning and naked. Almost 100% certain the scale will be lower.....

DavePNW

Solution. Do you be first weigh in Feb 1 after the Superbowl ends. Be sure to drink lots of beer and salty snacks and keep you clothes and shoes on. Do the other weigh ins first thing in the morning and naked and after a run. Almost 100% certain the scale will be lower.....

Better.

Dave

LRB

Solution. Do you be first weigh in Feb 1 after the Superbowl ends. Be sure to drink lots of beer and salty snacks and keep you clothes and shoes on. Do the other weigh ins first thing in the morning and naked after a few dozen trips to the bathroom and after a run. Almost 100% certain the scale will be lower.....

Better still.

hog4life

I've been running naked before, but that's when I was young. Will not do it now! LOL

LRB

I've been running naked before, but that's when I was young. Will not do it now! LOL

I am of the never say never camp where running is concerned but there would have to be some pretty damn unique circumstances for me to add that to my list of running unlikely's. lol

hog4life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzoUu7w-YM

I am of the never say never camp where running is concerned but there would have to be some pretty damn unique circumstances for me to add that to my list of running unlikely's. lol

See if this works

DavePNW

^ not clicking that link.

Dave

happylily

Smart move.

Mitch, that was worse than being Rickrolled.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

There was more ass in that video than at a donkey farm, I'm going back for seconds!

happylily

There was more ass in that video than at a donkey farm, I'm going back for seconds!

LOL

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010