Beginners and Beyond

Penguins' February Weight Loss Challenge (Read 69 times)

From the Internet.

I'm in the middle of a bunch of different weight loss challenge things to try to motivate myself to back away from the cookies, what's one more at this point. I'm in!

tracilynn

There was more ass in that video than at a donkey farm, I'm going back for seconds!

Ha. I fell for it.

~~~~~~~

Traci

tracilynn

There will be a spike in my weight following the release of these Feb 2

~~~~~~~

Traci

LRB

There will be a spike in my weight following the release of these Feb 2

Drool.

GinnyinPA

I really didn't need to know that those exist.

tracilynn

Sabotage :P

jk

kinda

~~~~~~~

Traci

hog4life

Boogy Dat Boogy Dat there goes the streak. That song!!!! Damit

Hip Redux

I think posting cookies in a weight loss thread can be considered cruel and unusual punishment.

Amazonian Princess

I'm in on the challenge - Mr Bacon, too, if that's cool.

And I might even tell him about it once we're a few weeks in 

I can. I will. I am. 

Zelanie

Yikes, apparently I can't count to 7 that early in the morning- thanks for catching that, Dave.  I moved the start date back to Jan. 31.  If that's an issue, people can always start on the 1st instead.

I think I have everybody added.  Holler if I missed your post!  We might need LRB to be our judge if he's going to hang out and not play!

My issue is this.  I've been able to weigh in within two pounds of my goal (100 pounds weight loss) every month since I got to my goal in August of 2012.  But, I've been on the upper end of that range since towards the end of my marathon training last fall.  I also think that I felt my best, and was running my best, when I was at my lightest, during the spring of 2013.  So, I'd like to get back to that range (maybe 8 pounds under my "official" goal weight) if I can.   Probably won't get all the way there in February, but if I can get some good momentum going, I'll be happy.

Brilliant

Sabotage :P

jk

kinda

Haha Traci, you beat me to it! I was already considering what kind of tasty treat photos I could post in each week's weigh-in thread. Big grin

GinnyinPA

Z - it's so easy to watch the pounds creep up, without it making much of an impression.  I'm not looking for a big loss right now either, I just want to get back down to where I was a year ago.  I've already dropped 3 of the pounds I gained while travelling in January - but that was probably just water weight.

LRB

We might need LRB to be our judge if he's going to hang out and not play!

I am as impartial as they come. The entire internet knows that.

DavePNW

I am as impartial as they come. The entire internet knows that.

But can be bribed with pizza, wine & movie tickets.

Dave

LRB

But can be bribed with pizza, wine & movie tickets.

And not necessarily in that order.